r/TACN faggot of the month: cenzo6945

I refuse to believe this is an actual real human being and not a CM intern

He said last week he was going to South Carolina house hunting... off all week. Not a big deal, there is hundreds hours of shows i bet you haven't watched yet. Since you didn't know he was off, you probably have a lot of TACS shows to catch up on! Haha... Spoiler, Dave Landau left the show.

I am so happy he's off so i can catch up on my TBD and East Side Daves and Fair Ones i hadn't watched yet! That being said NO WAY you've watched every Safe Space, so go back and watch all the NNFL segments!! Haha they are awesome! YOU'RE AWESOME!!

They basically started doing it to generate a little heat for her on the Comedians of the Compound shows. Of all the girls they could get, she isn't too bad. She's can definitely be compared to like a sexy milf with a raunchy sense of humor. If Ant can put up with her for an hour a week, so can we. She does come up with a few gems every once in a while. Even though Ant definitely could have called ger a hole after a few OHH COME ON NOW GUYS... HAHA but he let it slide

Sorry you're missing out on an awesome show.. the NNFL is one of the highlights of the week on ANY SHOW. It's brilliant. And the weekly draft picks are reason alone to watch. Taleeb is not polished as a host, and very corney, but its him together with Pat Dixon that makes the show great

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
This is a good bit. I said before we should be going after compound fans and not Anthony. They won’t continue supporting him if it becomes inconvenient for them. So instead of trying to cancel his retarded Twitter for 6 months to a year we just make sure he doesn’t get that massive 30k followers anymore and he goes into a spiral because he’s not as popular. Basically we just Geno Biscotti him.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Look at the prose style and all caps. I wouldn’t be surprised if this were Joe or Fred from Brooklyn or even Nana herself. :fighter_sm: Honestly I would probably be doing the same thing if I were in someone like Joe’s shoes seeing what little of my cash cow was left drying up so fast. “C’mon guys let’s get hyped!”

Then again the prose style also has that “maybe kiss you?” style Nana uses with preteen girls which is even more disturbing (to say nothing of being a diehard CM fan).

Last edited: