• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

r/redbar banned over the Cumia nigger faggot video

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
200.gif

G

Faggots, nigger lovers, trannies and commies.

That's what all of the major social media has become.

I like Gab because at least you can be racist as fuck on there with no fear of repercussions.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Reddit is pathetic. I’m a poet and didn’t even know it, I guess. I’m also gay.
You heard it here first folks. I don't think anyone cared, I only noticed cause some of my based postes disappeared on my profile

Faggots, nigger lovers, trannies and commies.

That's what all of the major social media has become.

I like Gab because at least you can be racist as fuck on there with no fear of repercussions.
It's because no one gave Gab a try. It was funny when we can get people to spreg out on the old sub, everything is an echo chamber these days

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Good! I hope they lose their stupid BBG facebook group, Redbar can be funny but it's annoying the way they treat new/potential fans; they're like a bunch of gossiping mean-girls with a hint of paranoia thinking, constantly evaluating which members can be 'trusted' & preserving their silly little club. Down with it!

Hey that sounds like this place