• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

r/opieandanthony thread simulator

G

My username is in one of those.

As the retard I addressed keeps responding. Of course I could ignore it as I do some of it, but he dragged it here so I replied. Now for you, I get it you're actually a cool guy whose young and just shitposts here, between the 10's you're banging and you also have a PhD in psychology because despite my family and I even being heard on here and being happy you were able to ferret out the truth that I'm really oaf that makes endless mistakes and defends them for no reason and is tuned out by everybody. That's an impressive resume you're displaying and yes it does make my first 35 years, but most importantly my peak 14-18 year old period, pale in comparison.

I bet I'm probably really 600 lbs, we live in the Canadian Rural Projects and I get Canadian disability however that works. I also so wholeheartedly want to be king of this nerdfest and even posted Pat content in the hopes we could return to it being about me. Maybe my fictional "mob father" and "fat" kids aren't real. Yea and the boasts of "being arrested or questioned by cops" like it was a badge are accurate, I didn't say that in reply to my potential liability if the FBI ever showed up at my foreign door. I'm thankful a brotherman like you keeps me grounded and I'm going to go make a healthy choclate ice cream smoothie now and switch my oxygen tank and take my insulin before I fantasize that I'm going away for the week with my sons, to a place we really don't own in a place I don't actually ever go. All the while using demo copies of software because I'm not internet cool enough to use pirated copies from a torrent site. I also don't know anything about VPNs and stuff like that because I prefer Canadian streaming services and their lesser content, but you'd be wrong, I have cable bitch and the fastest dial up one can have.

Thanks man and I'll try not to post anymore posts about Pat and then make them about me again and I'll be sure to use gooder grammar and writing skills like the Bakersfield Chimp's very proper "if he has any, have nicknames" and the like. I would never make fun of typos because the cool nerds here don't ever obsess on that or anything else. I also know that unlike my tired, fat, stupid, old self you will not blink your eyes from 35 to 51, it doesn't happen that way for manly studs that have real important things going on. Thanks for the kind advice, brotherman.

G

Big Wyyz, what’s your opinion on Lucy Lawless?

1651904988807.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You're a fat fuck, who are you kidding. Half the place is in their 30's with no readily apparent breaks to attend work. I have no clue where you are, but if you're in North America what the fuck are you doing here messaging me now? Me I get up at 7AM tomorrow to take the kids to school at like 8:45, because I'm retired and old. Then I'll pack for my boys and I to go away Friday, what's your excuse? Obese shut-in? I'm really thinking there are more of those Fonner guys here.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
As the retard I addressed keeps responding. Of course I could ignore it as I do some of it, but he dragged it here so I replied. Now for you, I get it you're actually a cool guy whose young and just shitposts here, between the 10's you're banging and you also have a PhD in psychology because despite my family and I even being heard on here and being happy you were able to ferret out the truth that I'm really oaf that makes endless mistakes and defends them for no reason and is tuned out by everybody. That's an impressive resume you're displaying and yes it does make my first 35 years, but most importantly my peak 14-18 year old period, pale in comparison.

I bet I'm probably really 600 lbs, we live in the Canadian Rural Projects and I get Canadian disability however that works. I also so wholeheartedly want to be king of this nerdfest and even posted Pat content in the hopes we could return to it being about me. Maybe my fictional "mob father" and "fat" kids aren't real. Yea and the boasts of "being arrested or questioned by cops" like it was a badge are accurate, I didn't say that in reply to my potential liability if the FBI ever showed up at my foreign door. I'm thankful a brotherman like you keeps me grounded and I'm going to go make a healthy choclate ice cream smoothie now and switch my oxygen tank and take my insulin before I fantasize that I'm going away for the week with my sons, to a place we really don't own in a place I don't actually ever go. All the while using demo copies of software because I'm not internet cool enough to use pirated copies from a torrent site. I also don't know anything about VPNs and stuff like that because I prefer Canadian streaming services and their lesser content, but you'd be wrong, I have cable bitch and the fastest dial up one can have.

Thanks man and I'll try not to post anymore posts about Pat and then make them about me again and I'll be sure to use gooder grammar and writing skills like the Bakersfield Chimp's very proper "if he has any, have nicknames" and the like. I would never make fun of typos because the cool nerds here don't ever obsess on that or anything else. I also know that unlike my tired, fat, stupid, old self you will not blink your eyes from 35 to 51, it doesn't happen that way for manly studs that have real important things going on. Thanks for the kind advice, brotherman.
You're a fat fuck, who are you kidding. Half the place is in their 30's with no readily apparent breaks to attend work. I have no clue where you are, but if you're in North America what the fuck are you doing here messaging me now? Me I get up at 7AM tomorrow to take the kids to school at like 8:45, because I'm retired and old. Then I'll pack for my boys and I to go away Friday, what's your excuse? Obese shut-in? I'm really thinking there are more of those Fonner guys here.
I'm loving the new boomia copypastas.

G

I'm loving the new boomia copypastas.

OK tough guy, it's a bit the "mafia" shit...lol. That point where you lose the line in what you thought was funny as a homage to a thing and it becomes real in your brain. I'll go back to lurking and letting you guys get under his skin. I came onboard for the lawsuit W, hopefully I'm not leaving to early to make the FBI season funnier. Anyway I'm going to leave a few more Pat posts and then go into lurking mode. In like a thief and out like a bomb lol.

Forum Clout
OK tough guy, it's a bit the "mafia" shit...lol. That point where you lose the line in what you thought was funny as a homage to a thing and it becomes real in your brain. I'll go back to lurking and letting you guys get under his skin. I came onboard for the lawsuit W, hopefully I'm not leaving to early to make the FBI season funnier. Anyway I'm going to leave a few more Pat posts and then go into lurking mode. In like a thief and out like a bomb lol.
If you have a clipboard archive of Boomia post you gotta share that

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Yep that's it, you do get that you Eurofags tend to lose something in translation. Hey Pim or whatever your faggot name is, do you think people like me apologize to fucking dweebs? You'd be on your knees sucking my cock to protect you in the right situation, so no, no chance lol.

Is it me that keeps going back to this? They're needier than me, I'm even using my no reply bit and they keep replying, looks like until I go to get ready for where I'm going it will be all about me, and then while I'm gone it will still be all about me, and then I'll answer like 5 replies to the 100 comments and be told I don't let it go. Yep it's me.

I'm literally doing a bit as the heel, but some sensitive pussies are hurt. I'm curious if this post even resonates with them.

Last edited: