R.I.P to bald opie and carol

Called in to rescue brother joe on the cruise after he lost 16 teeth.

,,,,kh,.jpg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Howard Stern said it best once:

"All these people boating... Or surfing. Imagine thinking you're better than water! Seriously, I'm against leaving the house!"

Hoo-hoo
Surprising considering his people led the way exploring the world, fighting the locals, well... all the dirty and dangerous work really, making areas safe for those immoral Europeans to make lots of money. Or do I have that backwards? :ray_gif:

Wigger

^^ Discord J's
Surprising considering his people led the way exploring the world, fighting the locals, well... all the dirty and dangerous work really, making areas safe for those immoral Europeans to make lots of money. Or do I have that backwards? :ray_gif:
Sephardic Jews were explorers and risk takers...Gentiles were busy interrogating cryptos in Spain when Kikes figured the other side of the Atlantic had liveable land and needed settlement/labor, hence the slave ships etc.

Jewish-Islamic collaboration for 800 years in Moorish Spain was what led to the discovery of the New World. Without jews, all you get are rube settlements by the Vikings in Nova Scotia, and just like other European endeavors, white flight put a quick end to it.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Howard Stern said it best once:

"All these people boating... Or surfing. Imagine thinking you're better than water! Seriously, I'm against leaving the house!"

Hoo-hoo

Very wise.
Hopefully this is just a joke and not foreshadowing a Howard Hughes-like psychosis in regards to going outside

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Fat Opie is actually one of my favorite characters in the Cumio-verse because he tends to get under Mooseph’s skin. He has that passive aggressive boomer way of questioning Joseph when he’s bleating away that screams “I didn’t spend my life living off of my baby brother…oh yeah and I railed your sister’s hairy box.”