• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

r/ConservativeTerrorism: Man swatted 47 times for Norm Macdonald joke; or how conservative terrorists abuse the police state to silence opponents

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
FAGGOTS

r/Offbeat - 75 comments

Hacker News - 493 comments

Comments are what you expect
rddit.png

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
FAGGOTS

r/Offbeat - 75 comments

Hacker News - 493 comments

Comments are what you expect
View attachment 182354

Norm wasn't a fucking conservative or a liberal, he could actually hold two different ideas in his mind and see the pros and cons of both. Which is a sign of intelligence and why the brain dead go where the wind blows cocksuckers on Reddit can only see things in black and white.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It wasn't a "joke" about Norm, it was a cunty statement.
AND it was only made for social media asspats, since Norm was under fire at the time for speaking out against cancel culture ( which is now itself seen as a bad thing by almost every Leftist and media outlet except for Patrick ).

Tomlinson, in true crybully fashion, saw an opportunity to simultaneously kick someone while they are down AND receive online attention - his two favorite things.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember people getting shit for not finding Serina Williams that nigger/Sasquatch hybrid attractive 🤬🔥 it's "racist" to not engage in beastiality, child
:image_4159_lg:
I actually am into black women and I can tell you that Serena Williams is not an attractive one. She's pretty much to the point that if you're attracted to her you're probably somewhat gay. I don't want to have sex with a big, jacked broad who probably has more testosterone than me and could beat the shit out of me. In most pictures of her she's giving some Zulu war cry/flex like she just disemboweled someone with her bare hands.

If you'd fuck her you'd probably fuck Donovan Bailey with a wig on.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
AND it was only made for social media asspats, since Norm was under fire at the time for speaking out against cancel culture ( which is now itself seen as a bad thing by almost every Leftist and media outlet except for Patrick ).

Tomlinson, in true crybully fashion, saw an opportunity to simultaneously kick someone while they are down AND receive online attention - his two favorite things.
How’d that work out for him?

:stnorm_lg:

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

"Excuse me, and who are you?"

His answer to that question was the snowflake that started this avalanche. He didn't just offer his personal opinion, he acted like a smug, self-important cunt when called out on it. He's fat, it the takeaway here.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I actually am into black women and I can tell you that Serena Williams is not an attractive one. She's pretty much to the point that if you're attracted to her you're probably somewhat gay. I don't want to have sex with a big, jacked broad who probably has more testosterone than me and could beat the shit out of me. In most pictures of her she's giving some Zulu war cry/flex like she just disemboweled someone with her bare hands.

If you'd fuck her you'd probably fuck Donovan Bailey with a wig on.
outrageous she gest to use steroids cuz she's ''oppressed''
OIP.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/rus...s-simone-biles-exemptions-banned-drugs-2016-9

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
There's a few highly upvoted comments pointing out if you go to Pat's Twitter you'll see what an asshole he is. So it's not all bad. But it's pretty aggravating seeing people buy into his "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE NORM TWEET. NOTHING ELSE!" . It's because of your shit personality, Pat. Always has been. Always will be. Fuck you.