• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

r/boogie2988 is an easily trollable subreddit that doesn't ban people or remove threads

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
1696953313246.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Just do the r/autism bit with pics of Pat, saying he's last seen lost on a train or so proud he made it out to a ball game
Pat seems to be unable to not autistically correct the record that he's not autistic

It's been way too long since there was a good piggy reddit post. They're nearly always rib shattering.

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
I was big into trolling this sub a couple years ago. Boogie was the only mod on there and he would often post patrick-tier replies to my trolling. Used to on reddit, if a post got more than 4 user reports without a mod response, the post was hidden from view until a subreddit mod could deal with it. So I would just mass report everything on the front page of the sub and the only posts that would show up were negative things I had posted from alt accounts. Boogie kind of redeemed himself a little with the boxing match so Im not as interested in him anymore.