Question

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
If we keep it much more vague this would be a much more viable option than our last billboard endeavor. Someone had the cost before but I don’t remember who. I think it should be more like the old school billboard. “The Cyberstalkers (or nazi incels or chaos agents) win Mr. Tomlinson (Bloblinson, pig, etc you get it faggots). You lose! Good Day sir!” Then on the side a link to OnAforums. It would be a good way to bait one of those faggots to have to talk about us again as well.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I think it would be a lot cheaper to find some college kid on Reddit to wheat paste posters all around town.

I don't really know the legality involved but I was aware of a nightclub owner who would do this all the time because the comeback was so trivial

I doubt Patso ever walks anywhere and would see them though. A nice giant billboard right by the welfare office or something and we will all know the message got across.

G

If we keep it much more vague this would be a much more viable option than our last billboard endeavor. Someone had the cost before but I don’t remember who. I think it should be more like the old school billboard. “The Cyberstalkers (or nazi incels or chaos agents) win Mr. Tomlinson (Bloblinson, pig, etc you get it faggots). You lose! Good Day sir!” Then on the side a link to OnAforums. It would be a good way to bait one of those faggots to have to talk about us again as well.
It was thousands of dollars just for one month. Billboards ain't cheap obviously. The issue last time was not with the content, but rather the fact that nobody here can be trusted with thousands of dollars AND not steal it AND actually be willing to go through the logistics of setting it up