Question my fellow racist...

G

I hear the bitching about white women dating outside of their race, but what do you feel when seeing a white guy dating outside of their race?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don’t think many white people actually complain about white women dating outside their race. It’s usually always the fat gross ones so it’s not some big loss. If they aren’t fat and gross when they start they will eventually let themselves go and become land whales. No loss here, child.

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I'm pretty sure white women date outside their race way less than white men. But white men hook up with Asian girls which stand out less than landwhales with nogs.

G

I ask because for as long as I can remember white women were the main group dating outside of their race, but now more and more white men are doing it.

I date outside of my race. Most unmarried white women are useless.

White women are the most desired women on the planet and they've known it for some time, but now that white guys are marrying minority women in records numbers they have to compete for that good looking white guy with a good job like never before. I love it.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Oil drillers are much, much less of a problem than mud sharks. How often do you run into a great white guy that is dating a horrible black woman who makes him pay for everything or skips town when they have kids? How often do you see a black guy and a white woman doing the same thing?

Oil drillers are usually just hipster kids that want to impress their liberal friends.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I don’t think many white people actually complain about white women dating outside their race. It’s usually always the fat gross ones so it’s not some big loss. If they aren’t fat and gross when they start they will eventually let themselves go and become land whales. No loss here, child.
i feel you, but it's getting pretty bad with the Jewflix generation. Seeing alarming number of high school aged nice white girls making life altering mistakes thanks to their Jewed out brains

bridgerton-netflix-facebook.jpg

10240851.jpg

1624377167703.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
i feel you, but it's getting pretty bad with the Jewflix generation. Seeing alarming number of high school aged nice white girls making life altering mistakes thanks to their Jewed out brains

View attachment 4149
View attachment 4150

View attachment 4151
It’s def being pushed on society by the media, according to current comedy rules you’re only allowed to make fun of white men. That’s the only acceptable target in 2021 because we’re supposed to hate white men according to the media. I think some girls that do it are just doing it for attention (white girls doing something for attention? Imagine my shock!) or some way to “get back” at their family or even some sick form of white guilt. But odds are it’s still majority the fat white gross ones that date/have kids with other races so no white men are upset. Black men would rather deal with a gross fat white girl than a black woman which is a whole other story.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
It’s def being pushed on society by the media, according to current comedy rules you’re only allowed to make fun of white men. That’s the only acceptable target in 2021 because we’re supposed to hate white men according to the media. I think some girls that do it are just doing it for attention (white girls doing something for attention? Imagine my shock!) or some way to “get back” at their family or even some sick form of white guilt. But odds are it’s still majority the fat white gross ones that date/have kids with other races so no white men are upset. Black men would rather deal with a gross fat white girl than a black woman which is a whole other story.
Duck-Face-Lisa.jpg

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I don't consider myself a racist (or a violent, card carrying white supremacist paedophile like our pal Joe Cumia) and I don't care who people date to be honest witcha. As a white man, I'm just trying to get blown, preferably before jacuzzi. Whether that's by an afro-American, asian, latinx, or plain Jane white woman, I don't give a care.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
I’m openly hypocritical in my stance on sexual miscegenation in that I almost prefer to bed ethnic non-whites exclusively but am repulsed if a white woman does it.