Question about downs people

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Chick fil-a has a commercial with a black downs kid.

Blacks are already pretty retarded and work only on impulse, so how much more retarded are black downs?

Is there a chart that shows that a Chinese downs is smarter than your average cletus in Arkansas but a black downs kid is basically a turnip with a mouth? What kind of black single mom doesn't just drop them off at a fire station.

This sign always bothered me because of the assumption that I'm going to hug a black kid. I'll hang up and listen to your answers.

Screenshot_20220914_215349.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Sidebar I'm convinced that Opie was smoking weed all these years. I have no hard evidence to prove it just listening back to some old stuff recently and he comes across like an emotional burn-out.
It explains some of his anti-social behavior and mannerisms. I could be on to something or I might just be high myself.
You're on to something. There's a lot more depth to the show than what was advertised.

The Anthony Cumia character was actually one of the gays.

G

Sidebar I'm convinced that Opie was smoking weed all these years. I have no hard evidence to prove it just listening back to some old stuff recently and he comes across like an emotional burn-out.
It explains some of his anti-social behavior and mannerisms. I could be on to something or I might just be high myself.

The only way to be able to work with Nana day in day out is to be under the influence of something. I can’t blame the Opester.