• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Queens of the Stone Age about to release a new album

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
PFG

:pfg_lg:

I hope it's good enough to make Dan Soder want to have a drink and stop being a faggot for five minutes. I know you're here Dan. Billions sucks, your radio show was agony aunt shit for your fat jew boyfriend, and you look like a retard mountain man.

6 years since the last album is some fucking lollygagging, though.

Hot take, I think QOTSA suck - at least for the last ten years.

Era Vulgaris was their last good album.

And Josh Homme is a massive fag. Nice kicking a camera lady in the face and then crying on webcam about how guilty you feel, ginger.

When Paul McCartney asked him if he was gonna get tard-shotted he said "probably" instead of "what? no faggot"

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
You need a couple Oliveri crazed drug addict scream songs like Millionaire to break the albums up. Doesn't help when every Homme side project is the exact same thing as QOTSA (e.g. Them Crooked Vultures). The sound is stale now to me.
I'd like him to get someone else to write the lyrics. His wacky twists on common idioms or whatever gets old.

I'm rapidly running out of decent rock acts still putting out music so I can't complain too much.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
You need a couple Oliveri crazed drug addict scream songs like Millionaire to break the albums up. Doesn't help when every Homme side project is the exact same thing as QOTSA (e.g. Them Crooked Vultures). The sound is stale now to me.
110%.

Also he was genuinely unhinged, drug addicted, and violent. It wasn’t an act. So while I’m sure it was miserable to tour with him, that adds a level of danger and authenticity that the band has sorely lacked.

You need that live wire energy. Millionaire is a great fucking song and possibly one of the best album openers ever.

Stand offs with the cops that result in them sending a robot into your house? PFG

That being said he seems to have cleaned up and turned his life around now, at least going by some interview I read a year or two ago.