QR code menus

G

I like it if they do the whole ordering and paying online, that should be everywhere now. I’m tired of waiting 15 minutes for the check then 10 more minutes for them to go run the card.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I like it if they do the whole ordering and paying online, that should be everywhere now. I’m tired of waiting 15 minutes for the check then 10 more minutes for them to go run the card.
Nope! Just a tiny sticker on a random corner of the table with a QR code that opens a pdf of the national menu!

We’re sat here like dumbfucks for 10 minutes then the waitress comes and asks, are you ready to order?

Like bitch, how!?

G

Nope! Just a tiny sticker on a random corner of the table with a QR code that opens a pdf of the national menu!

We’re sat here like dumbfucks for 10 minutes then the waitress comes and asks, are you ready to order?

Like bitch, how!?
Yeah I don’t much care for that.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
update: nigger manager came and spoke to me, besides us he’s the only person here who speaks any English! (Staff and customers!)

He apologized and explained that she’s supposed to tell us about the code and offer us real menus, but since the owner only hires dumb Peruvian cunts they don’t follow instructions. He comped half our meal too

He’s just a misogynistic as me! I won’t motherfuck poor Trayvon over here!

G

A common theme I've noticed in recent years is the service industry in general is going to shit.

Higher prices, lower quality service/product. I go out to eat way too much and can remember two times in recent memory I had a good server who I felt earned a little extra. Normally you get treated like they are doing you a real favor by coming to do their job.

Tonight I picked up some tacos and they didn't even give any hot sauce. FUCK IS THIS

Stent

black suit and a smile
I don't think I could eat at a place that operates on the basis of minimum wage workers being too expensive. Doesn't bode well for the food quality.

I'm sure the autistic love not interacting. Why even have a restaurant? Walk into a phone booth but, instead of a phone, you press a button then food slides down a tube you guzzle like a foie gras duck. Hope you enjoyed your sufficient meal. Here is a toy Pikachu. Please exit the booth for the next slob.