Punta Cana UPDATE

This is what I fucking hate about Joe and it can be extended to all boomers. He’ll complain about the economy and Biden and money then take expensive vacations every fucking year, and on those vacations he just CONSOOOOMS and gambles. Then he comes home and complains about the economy.

Hey, geriatric faggot, maybe the issue isn’t the economy but your wasteful spending like we’re still living in the fucking 80’s. And I KNOW what they would say to that…”I EARNED THIS SO I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT WITH MY MONEY KID!!!” Thats great. But you then can’t say shit about how bad your finances are.

They’re so fucking pigheaded. The world should bend for them. They should get to spend as much money as they did 20 years ago without having to worry about shit. But when young people have money problems its “YOU KIDS JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO BUDGET AND SPEND YER GODDAMN MONEY ON THE DOORDASH TOO MUCH!”
Plus without an ounce of self awareness that the reason the economy is so tough now is they couldn't fucking budget during the greatest economic times the world has seen. They over spent to the tune of 34 trillion dollars of debt which is killing the value of the dollar with no end in sight because they won't be around to see the consequences. I was at a family function around the holidays and a couple of my boomer relatives were taking about how proud they were of all the changes their generation made to the world so I pointed out that the biggest change was that for the first time in our countries history their children will have a worse standard of living and harder life than their parents. They did not take it well.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Back to work, COW:

1708791663365.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I've seen awful couples like Joe and Carol at the nude beach in Jamaica. I guess they all can't be adonises like us brothamen.
Joseph is a 64 year old man who has only realized in the last 3-4 years he should be taking care of himself. He’s done. No amount of 3 mile bike rides, plantains, and “keto” meals will save him now. Same with Carol.

I like to think that most of the brothamen here under 40 at least know that they should be trying to take stock of their physical health. A couple of beers and a smoke every now again isn’t what I mean, it’s just trying to avoid goy slop and inactivity.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Plus without an ounce of self awareness that the reason the economy is so tough now is they couldn't fucking budget during the greatest economic times the world has seen. They over spent to the tune of 34 trillion dollars of debt which is killing the value of the dollar with no end in sight because they won't be around to see the consequences. I was at a family function around the holidays and a couple of my boomer relatives were taking about how proud they were of all the changes their generation made to the world so I pointed out that the biggest change was that for the first time in our countries history their children will have a worse standard of living and harder life than their parents. They did not take it well.
Do your boomer relatives have zero saved for retirement and just assume Social Security will pay for everything? I recently learned that pretty much all my boomer relatives who worked their whole lives avoided 401k’s and investing and now are worried SS won’t pay for everything. Dumb boomers.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This is what I fucking hate about Joe and it can be extended to all boomers. He’ll complain about the economy and Biden and money then take expensive vacations every fucking year, and on those vacations he just CONSOOOOMS and gambles. Then he comes home and complains about the economy.

Hey, geriatric faggot, maybe the issue isn’t the economy but your wasteful spending like we’re still living in the fucking 80’s. And I KNOW what they would say to that…”I EARNED THIS SO I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT WITH MY MONEY KID!!!” Thats great. But you then can’t say shit about how bad your finances are.

They’re so fucking pigheaded. The world should bend for them. They should get to spend as much money as they did 20 years ago without having to worry about shit. But when young people have money problems its “YOU KIDS JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO BUDGET AND SPEND YER GODDAMN MONEY ON THE DOORDASH TOO MUCH!”
And they fail to see any perspective other than their own. So when millennials and younger complain about not being able to afford the things their parents did, they think we mean shit like yearly frivolous trips and toys instead of being able to afford a home, or children. You know, the things boomers Should find important but don't and don't even care if it's their kids suffering

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You know, the things boomers Should find important but don't and don't even care if it's their kids suffering
Boomers literally dont find anything important besides CONSOOOMING. I don’t know if their parents or society failed them or both. But it’s utterly perplexing considering they grew up around two generations who sacrificed EVERYTHING, went through wars and depressions, just for their fucking kids. And when it was time to do the same for their own children they pretty much just said fuck it.

Most despicable is how boomers don’t even take care of their kids after they die. They blow all their money on end of life vacations and leave their kids nothing. They move into assisted living, sell their homes, and don’t even give some of the proceeds to their children. When it’s time for their kids to collect all they get are cheap chinese plastic and keepsakes that “meant a lot to the family” but have 0 intrinsic value.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Boomers literally dont find anything important besides CONSOOOMING. I don’t know if their parents or society failed them or both. But it’s utterly perplexing considering they grew up around two generations who sacrificed EVERYTHING, went through wars and depressions, just for their fucking kids. And when it was time to do the same for their own children they pretty much just said fuck it.

Most despicable is how boomers don’t even take care of their kids after they die. They blow all their money on end of life vacations and leave their kids nothing. They move into assisted living, sell their homes, and don’t even give some of the proceeds to their children. When it’s time for their kids to collect all they get are cheap chinese plastic and keepsakes that “meant a lot to the family” but have 0 intrinsic value.
We found out recently my boomer cousin (his wife died about a year ago) is a complete mess of a person without his wife - not because he loved her but he’s can’t take care of himself and she kept him from acting like a retard financially for over 30 years. He’s like a 65 year old little boy and within a year blew a ton of his money (most of it was hers) on stupid shit and he even took out a dumb loan against his house for 50k but would have to pay back 75k in 10 years (really shady type loan) so now my dad has to watch him from being a retard.

I posted before but pretty much all the boomers in my family (besides my dad who did well in life) are all close to retirement age and have zero saved for retirement. They didn’t participate in a 401k or invest in any kind of stocks / bonds over their lives and just hope “everything will work itself out” with social security. I couldn’t believe that all just assumed all their lives it would be taken care off. My dad is well off but he’s gotta keep an eye on other family members and most likely have to financially support his sister. Fucking boomers!