Punk Rock Musician interview-Merle Allin (Soft White Underbelly)

bombvest

il_570xN.3944343626_7ftt.jpg

Niki's Bull

Strawberry Letter 23
I saw GG live a month before he died. When it came time to throw shit into the crowd it parted like Moses parting the Red Sea.

The club where I saw him is now a high-end strip club that is a popular lunch spot for business men from the Financial District.

Edit - I used to work for a guy who was childhood friends with GG and Merle. He said GG was the nicest guy in the world. The guy I worked for named his business after the club in Boston where GG got his start (Cantone's).

Last edited:

JamesJCrowe

I saw GG live a month before he died. When it came time to throw shit into the crowd it parted like Moses parting the Red Sea.

The club where I saw him is now a high-end strip club that is a popular lunch spot for business men from the Financial District.
Nice, I saw him around the same time, he didn't even attempt to shit but he did chase a good chunk of the audience a few times. I stayed way the fuck in the back for that show. I was terrified but highly entertained.

G

I'm unironically a big GG fan. He got me into playing music, and I still listen to some of the albums from time to time. Scumfuc Tradition, Outlaw Scumfuc, etc., were what got me into country music and listening to the original artists. One of the worm's most hateable moments was shitting on GG. He just didn't get it, maaan.

Merle I'm kind of split on. It's a tough one man. On one hand he seems like a kike profiting every penny he can off his dead brother's memory, on the other what else is he going to do? Who's going to listen to the Murder Junkies without GG.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I'm unironically a big GG fan. He got me into playing music, and I still listen to some of the albums from time to time. Scumfuc Tradition, Outlaw Scumfuc, etc., were what got me into country music and listening to the original artists. One of the worm's most hateable moments was shitting on GG. He just didn't get it, maaan.

Merle I'm kind of split on. It's a tough one man. On one hand he seems like a kike profiting every penny he can off his dead brother's memory, on the other what else is he going to do? Who's going to listen to the Murder Junkies without GG.
Every word that you wrote is exactly my thoughts and experiences with GG’s music and my thoughts on Norton & Merle. Merle was a big kike with the profits though as he wasn’t paying GG’s daughter at all. Probably still isn’t.