Psoriasis tips

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
buy one of those giant half-a-tanning beds that shoot out UVB light. Worked wonders. Only like 3-4 grand

now you go

Monk

Roll around in some broken glass then go take a nice long soak in the grease dumpster behind your local McDonalds. The infections will be so bad that you'll forget about the psoriasis in a matter of hours.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
buy one of those giant half-a-tanning beds that shoot out UVB light. Worked wonders. Only like 3-4 grand

now you go
Nah, I read years ago about a junky who sneaked into a hospital to steal shit. Saw the UV treatment booth and thought it was a normal sunbed and went in for eight minutes. Maximum time is supposed to be two minutes.

now you go
Years ago a junky dickhead in Glasgow sneaked out of his bed to steal drugs. Sees the UV booth and thinks he’ll get a tan too so he goes in for eight minutes. Apparently he looked like a dyke who’d just ramraided a house with a mini

G

Haven’t you heard about SKYRIZZI? It’s only on TV commercials 8 billion times a day. I’d love to know how they come up with the names for this shit. This one sounds like it should be in the Wu-Tang Clan.

I'm in the middle of some crazy allergic skin reaction right now, and out of desperation I put some topical CBD cream on it. Stops the itching for a couple of hours. I take CBD regularly but I thought the topical treatment was snake oil till now.