PSA

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Sometimes it makes me sad, though... @That Nigga Dre being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
It'd be an insult to watch @alkiefuck still hangin' about here in 20 years time, hangin' around here is a waste of his time

Know what the best part of my day is? For about 10 seconds from when i pull up to the curb to when i get to @alkiefuck's door....is that i think maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and he won't be there. No goodbye, no catchye Versace, no nothin'. He just left. I dunno much but i know that.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It'd be an insult to watch @alkiefuck still hangin' about here in 20 years time, hangin' around here is a waste of his time

Know what the best part of my day is? For about 10 seconds from when i pull up to the curb to when i get to @alkiefuck's door....is that i think maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and he won't be there. No goodbye, no catchye Versace, no nothin'. He just left. I dunno much but i know that.
Fucking sides are hurting.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Hurt people hurt people
829572.jpg

G

I don't get the nigga Dre love or hate. I barely remember him posting anything funny. He just seemed like the typical disgruntled black guy that wished he was white.

If it wasn't for him being black he would've barely been noticeable.

Stent

black suit and a smile
I remember when Rollins posting was a thing back on the sub and I did the Norton face on Rollins. He proceeded to complain that I didn't present it correctly and went on about how he invented Rollins posting. Before then I didn't even know black people could be autistic.