• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Proof That Nana is Heterosexual!

Forum Clout
Nana's confirmed hang out until Thanksgiving night when it was invaded by African American young ladies that were dancing to rap music: https://www.carousellongisland.com/

d4ab10_c4fe4ca340fd4d208cdd77be5a7b65df~mv2_d_3024_4032_s_4_2.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I think I’d feel obligated to do a bump of ice in the bathroom if I was at a strip club that looked that trashy

what kind of strip club lets you take pictures?
That’s not normal and I’ve been to 3 different strip clubs haah. And every time you get strippers for a bachelor party they always say no pictures.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A guy going to a strip club at his age is just all kinds of sad. I remember my first couple times going to strip clubs at 18 and seeing old guys like nana there and thinking to myself “yikes, I never want to be like that old creep” even Stern (Hoo-Hoo) eventually had to stop talking about going to scores so much because he was “the old guy” in the club.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
A guy going to a strip club at his age is just all kinds of sad. I remember my first couple times going to strip clubs at 18 and seeing old guys like nana there and thinking to myself “yikes, I never want to be like that old creep” even Stern (Hoo-Hoo) eventually had to stop talking about going to scores so much because he was “the old guy” in the club.
He was probably just going because they paid him so much to advertise the place and they COMPED everything.