• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Prison boys

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
15 years or more. Do you Jack off or do you get yourself a boy? Or would you be the boy? Do you find yourself having multiple boys or are you the marrying type?

Id personally pick one guy who looked hot enough to a be fuckable tranny then pay the prison makeup artists to make him pretty. I’d sit on his face let him eat my ass and suck my balls. Fuck his ass a ton. But I would never be in anything exclusive. I would pimp him out. Then once he’s hardened I’d make him find himself a boy to pimp out. He can keep a quarter of what she makes but he kicks the rest up top to me.

what about you fellas? Where we at with prison boys?

G

Im pretty nutty...i'd probably figure out how to make a shank and virtue signal to Aryan Brotherhood by shaking some wetbak or nig. I'd finesse one of the female correctional officers and will never require the need for gay sex. I'll be fine.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Im pretty nutty...i'd probably figure out how to make a shank and virtue signal to Aryan Brotherhood by shaking some wetbak or nig. I'd finesse one of the female correctional officers and will never require the need for gay sex. I'll be fine.
So here we have it Brian and child, my first two boys. this is how we would take our little slice of heaven. You guys get some homos really emotionally invested and tell them you want to make money to look cute for them. Well sniff out a drug connection. Then we build from there.

G

[SIZE=13px]Im pretty nutty...i'd probably figure out how to make a shank and virtue signal to Aryan Brotherhood by shaking some wetbak or nig. I'd finesse one of the female correctional officers and will never require the need for gay sex. I'll be fine.[/SIZE]
So here we have it Brian and child, my first two boys. this is how we would take our little slice of heaven. You guys get some homos really emotionally invested and tell them you want to make money to look cute for them. Well sniff out a drug connection. Then we build from there.

[MEDIA=youtube]yTwIv4weZlM:75[/MEDIA]

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
8-C78-DF15-3-B39-4182-9799-82-AA22-C7-F912.webp

Jizz

Forum Clout
my dad ran the prison kitchen for 20 years and he says don't judge people if they go gay when they are behind the walls. he's seen some of the most macho italians or thug niggaz in tears over breaking up with their boyfriends in prison.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I gag when I see men kissing so anything involving another dude, I can't do. Physically incapable.

So I'm jackin' it --- or becoming someone's rape victim.