Prison back in the day, seemed pretty chill

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I always thought that the prison in that movie seemed way more humane than modern prison. First of all, no niggers. Plus you get to do physical labor outdoors in the sun which is healthy, and do organized boxing matches to blow off steam and settle beef.

Modern prison you stay trapped in an antiseptic environment with fluorescent lights which leads to insanity, plus you cant fight or without fear of getting stabbed or put in solitary. When the final punch comes, im requesting a prison camp.

One my favorite films. I still wonder whether the point is to be inspired by Luke, or if its a lesson about people that cant get out of their own way.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
I always thought that the prison in that movie seemed way more humane than modern prison. First of all, no niggers. Plus you get to do physical labor outdoors in the sun which is healthy, and do organized boxing matches to blow off steam and settle beef.

Modern prison you stay trapped in an antiseptic environment with fluorescent lights which leads to insanity, plus you cant fight or without fear of getting stabbed or put in solitary. When the final punch comes, im requesting a prison camp.

One my favorite films. I still wonder whether the point is to be inspired by Luke, or if its a lesson about people that cant get out of their own way.

Cool Hand luke is about choosing your own destiny

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.

It's a crime against humanity that this woman never got fully naked on camera
Screenshot_20220619-184158_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220619-184303_Chrome.jpg

EraGodless

You can definitely fight in jail- you just have to be smart about it and do it in the bathroom. The CO'S will actively assist you in fighting. The main thing is to not take it too far where someone requires immediate medical attention. That will result in a lockdown and loss of TV/phone/and commissary privileges for the whole dorm/bloc.