Pride month is over; I need a new pfp.

Stent

black suit and a smile
Daveyy Mac Cat.

86da2833570824658b024a23de56c93e.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Don't listen to him, Wyzz. The guy's a poofter!
I have heard through the grapevine that @NigSam diddles kids, just rumour and speculation though, no wonder he seems so obsessed with Wyzz.

First @KissesCumia, and now this creep, lot's of fawking problems around here.

No wonder they hate on the women of The Alliance so much, every woman who looks older than 14 is an old lady according to these creeps.

Last edited:

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
I have heard through the grapevine that @NigSam diddles kids, just rumour and speculation though, no wonder he seems so obsessed with Wyzz.

First @KissesCumia, and now this creep, lot's of fawking problems around here.

No wonder they hate on the women of The Alliance so much, every woman who looks older than 14 is an old lady according to these creeps.

The alliance sees their "women" as their forum girlfriends. Everything is about sex and masturbating to threesomes with Lucy Lawless and some nobody from Twin Peaks, but back when they were hot. Ortegaposting isn't about sexuality and never has been. Jenna is the Brock Lesnar to my Paul Heyman. The Jade Cargill to my Smart Mark Sterling. I don't need to pretend Jenna is my forum girlfriend, just like I don't need to PM Bam. You guys get that none of us are ever going to have sex with any of these celebrities?

The alliance comes up with these sexual deviances in their heads, just like Patrick does. "Every member of the GOP wants the right to rape woman" - no retard, you came up with a sick sexual scenario. But I'm the accuser! Every accusation an admission, always.

I propose a sitewide ban on sexualizing young Jenna, or sharing CakeHorn's creepy "I wanna fuck a 19 year old and pretend she's 14" fetish that he keeps. bringing. up. Only 18+ Jenna may be sexualized, no more pedophile ageplay fantasies.

So Wyzz, how about 12-year-old Jenna holding a green cat?

littlerascalssaveday15.jpg

The alliance & SFWA gets very uncomfortable with this picture and starts thinking sexual thoughts.
Everyone else sees a stupid 12-year-old holding a green cat.