• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pretty sure I heard the gayest R&F moment (has nothing to do with Fez)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Some faggot called in as (forgot the name) from Brooklyn but it wasn’t Fred or Chris and said that when they were at a restaurant the previous night with the Paltalk women that all the waiters were lurking around so they could just look at them. “HTG wasn’t even dressed slutty. She just looked that good in a black dress.” 1. This wouldn’t happen in Nebraska, let alone NYC. 2. Ron seemed on board with the call. 3. Punching out.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
What was his obsession with her about?
My R+F knowledge is not as deep. I didn’t really start listening until after Anthony complained about niggers one too many times. If I’m not mistaken there was a rumor they were fucking or something. I always understood it as the same gay shit OnA would do. Simp over pal talk whores because it was mostly overweight truckers who think that’s “cool” that a CHICK is into the radio show they like. They were basically like gamer girls before twitch. Significantly more pathetic though.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
There are far gayer examples of Bennington playing devils advocate in some political discussion where he makes the most braindead housewife argument for communism or something. Or when he treated girl producers like daddys princess.