Pretty great Moo screengrab

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I was watching that dogshit performance of his on Baby Bro’s show and got this:

68FBB6ED-3DF6-4C8F-9E21-CCC4D0122E40.jpeg

This is Joseph’s view of himself, every night when he’s at some shitty TGIF in Long Island.

All the memories come flooding back. Unlimited gibs from his rich baby bro. Appearances and plugs on a top radio program. Endless supplies of video game t-shirts and merch, and Chinese knockoff guitars to boot. Pool parties at Compound West, no need to worry about paying the mortgage on the condo.

Now as he busks for tips, he thinks of how his baby bro fucked it all up. If he’d kept his trap shut, if Opie hadn’t conspired against him, if that ape kept to herself…he’d never be doing this. He’d be lounging by the pool, or on a cruise drinking and eating to his bloated heart’s content. Now it’s weak Irish coffees and boot out of the door.

I was watching that dogshit performance of his on Baby Bro’s show and got this:

View attachment 122754

This is Joseph’s view of himself, every night when he’s at some shitty TGIF in Long Island.

All the memories come flooding back. Unlimited gibs from his rich baby bro. Appearances and plugs on a top radio program. Endless supplies of video game t-shirts and merch, and Chinese knockoff guitars to boot. Pool parties at Compound West, no need to worry about paying the mortgage on the condo.

Now as he busks for tips, he thinks of how his baby bro fucked it all up. If he’d kept his trap shut, if Opie hadn’t conspired against him, if that ape kept to herself…he’d never be doing this. He’d be lounging by the pool, or on a cruise drinking and eating to his bloated heart’s content. Now it’s weak Irish coffees and boot out of the door.
This is what he really "loves" about music...mugging, posing, and making those gay musician faces. Nana too. They do it because they love to over-emote, probably as a form of rebellion against daddy always calling them faggots.

G

I remember when Joe posted on the sub. He was mad then, he's got to be livid every day now, especially considering Any flushed however much money down the toilet on a house he doesn't even live in and a hovel he spits all over.
Imagine literally buying a house so that you can send your 30-years-younger "girlfriend" there to fuck niggers so that you can play Call of Duty in peace. I don't even think he would deny that that's what's up.