• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Predictions Thread: The South Park Panderverse Special

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
In the past, Patrick has teamed up with Dana to accuse South Park of bringing down the west. They said that Cartman is a role model for people and that trey and Matt are basically extremist idealogs.

There is an upcoming two part special called the panderverse where they are going to race and gender swap the kids (Cartman is a black woman)

Disney is already threatening to sue, Disney owns many of the paid promoters on YouTube, Instagram and whatever else those damn kids use these days, meaning left wing accounts on Twitter will likely be having a narrative about it near the end of the month.

Will Patrick reunite with Dana and try to burn an old flame? Will Bob Igor be raped by a pack of niggers? What kind of censorship narrative will Patrick roll out pretending to be concerned for the children?

I think he will retweet the old Cartman stuff and say "oh child, Ive been on the front of this battle for years."

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Pat posting is so dead OG legend SpaceEdge out here making South Park threads.
Last time we had southpark threads was the Dana spinoff, all we have now is ugh.. hildeman.
Can't blame me for hoping.

The only extremist ideologue here is Patrick.

And why would Disney care at all about this new episode?
Apparently the main villain is Mickey mouse and they have been having shitty meetings with comedy Central for a few weeks making threats

Obviously that's a giant mistake and they have their head up their assess, so should be funny

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I expect a lot of "Hey, I can take a joke as well as the next guy, but it seems like Trey Parker is the ONLY one who's 'triggered' about blah blah blah THERE WEREN'T ANY PUNCHLINES! Blah blah blah TRUTH TO POWER!" Articles and tweets by people who have never been funny and who readily lap up all the shit content the episode will hopefully eviscerate with their brand of humor.