• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Predictions for the hearing on the 24th?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
1692589353505.png

I'm referring to the name change hearing at 11am, of course. What name do you think Alejandro A Aranda Jr will be changing their name to? Nice alliterative name, stupid.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Predictions for Pats case in order of highest probability to least:

1) He doesn’t show up. Bench warrant issued but nothing actually happens. Maybe he gets popped a few months from now when pulled over for speeding.

2) He shows up and tries to relitigate the last case. The judge informs him that the current hearing is not about that. Pat gets into a verbal altercation with the judge who remands him to jail. This is the most entertaining outcome.

3) He shows up and is contrite. Admits to blowing off the payment plan but couches it in a story about the toll the stalkers have on his mental health. The judge allows the payment plan to resume and gives him a stern warning.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

1) He doesn’t show up. Bench warrant issued but nothing actually happens. Maybe he gets popped a few months from now when pulled over for speeding.

2) He shows up and tries to relitigate the last case. The judge informs him that the current hearing is not about that. Pat gets into a verbal altercation with the judge who remands him to jail. This is the most entertaining outcome.

3) He shows up and is contrite. Admits to blowing off the payment plan but couches it in a story about the toll the stalkers have on his mental health. The judge allows the payment plan to resume and gives him a stern warning.
Your honor these people say nigger. You must erase my debt.

Excuse me, we are talking about AAA jr.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
View attachment 144238

I'm referring to the name change hearing at 11am, of course. What name do you think Alejandro A Aranda Jr will be changing their name to? Nice alliterative name, stupid.

As a thoroughly addicted court-website-checker I can say that there is a FUCK TON of these name-change hearings, way more than I would ever expect. Details are usually impossible to come by, but a significant portion are 18-20 yr-olds who grew up with single mothers who are taking their mom's maiden surname instead of keeping the one of their POS deadbeat father who took off when they were an infant.

Like if Pat had waited another 6 months to make his death threats, Annabelle's last name would have been 'Tomlinson' (ugh). She'd sure-as-shit be filing with the courts to change it to Snyder on her 18th birthday, and rightfully so.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

If he chooses option 1, he will be arrested within a week.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
View attachment 144238

Change the Jr to Ax for Auxiliary so he can finally beat Antwan Aardvarkious Austin in the phone book.

Please car crash this post.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I think he just won't show up. Even though in interviews he sounds like a sovereign citizen that's just for the cameras. His actual court appearances have shown he's pretty passive and cowardly and doesn't put up much of a fight. He has avoidance personality disorder to a higher degree than his oppositional defiance disorder, which is just to mask his APD. He waddles away from every life responsibility so this won't be any different. Happy to be proven wrong though.

G

1. If he does this, I'm sure someone will notify TS (Not me, and I don't encourage anyone to do this, and you could possibly be sought after civilly and criminally if you in any way contact an international terrorist and say something that could be construed as encouraging said terrorism). If this happens, and TS dusts off the old SWAT rig, Pat would probably be arrested right then.

2. This is the most likely possibility IMO. Everyone is so tired of being burned and waiting around after many delays, but I think this is the Final Punch that lands old Fatso in jail. Especially if his recent media appearances are allowed to be mentioned.

3. This might be his plan, but if it is, it will blow up in his face. The judge doesn't just want to hear "I'm sorry". He will want to know WHY Patrick skipped the debtor's exam, signed then blew off the payment plan, literally left the country while there was a process server looking for him, repeatedly bragged about not paying a penny, etc. Patrick will be asked WHY he should be trusted not to waste any more of the court/everybody else's time. If his recent statements are admissible, the fat faggot with bitch tits will have absolutely nothing to say.

Forum Clout
1. If he does this, I'm sure someone will notify TS (Not me, and I don't encourage anyone to do this, and you could possibly be sought after civilly and criminally if you in any way contact an international terrorist and say something that could be construed as encouraging said terrorism). If this happens, and TS dusts off the old SWAT rig, Pat would probably be arrested right then.

2. This is the most likely possibility IMO. Everyone is so tired of being burned and waiting around after many delays, but I think this is the Final Punch that lands old Fatso in jail. Especially if his recent media appearances are allowed to be mentioned.

3. This might be his plan, but if it is, it will blow up in his face. The judge doesn't just want to hear "I'm sorry". He will want to know WHY Patrick skipped the debtor's exam, signed then blew off the payment plan, literally left the country while there was a process server looking for him, repeatedly bragged about not paying a penny, etc. Patrick will be asked WHY he should be trusted not to waste any more of the court/everybody else's time. If his recent statements are admissible, the fat faggot with bitch tits will have absolutely nothing to say.
This is all best analysis.

DanFielding

Forum Clout
If this was anyone else the result would be a fine, a stern lecture from the judge, and a new debtor’s exam scheduled. But given Pat’s history of claiming he will never pay Quasi a cent and the fact that he blew off the previous exam and the amortization plan I can see it going much worse for him. Judge Sosnay could decide Pig’s untrustworthy and doesn’t deserve a second chance. Instead Pat sits in jail until a new exam has taken place and at least some portion of the debt has been paid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If this was anyone else the result would be a fine, a stern lecture from the judge, and a new debtor’s exam scheduled. But given Pat’s history of claiming he will never pay Quasi a cent and the fact that he blew off the previous exam and the amortization plan I can see it going much worse for him. Judge Sosnay could decide Pig’s untrustworthy and doesn’t deserve a second chance. Instead Pat sits in jail until a new exam has taken place and at least some portion of the debt has been paid.
I’m starting to think Pat actually believes he can get away with anything just because he’s a white man. It explains his stupid and irresponsible behavior, “I’m white so I’m right!”