Predicting the fates of Nana's employees after he fully relocates to South Carolina

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
4EDC4BD3-5FE3-475C-89DE-AAAFD8A30ED8.jpeg

Rabbi E-Block

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Is Tommy Pope still doing that show he did with Shane Gillis for a while that Shane refused to plug on any other show? Last I saw, he was doing it with Dave Landau, but I saw he started another podcast with Chris O'Connor that Shane pops in on because they all live together. I kinda like Tommy Pope. He's like the real life Handsome Jim Norton.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Is Tommy Pope still doing that show he did with Shane Gillis for a while that Shane refused to plug on any other show? Last I saw, he was doing it with Dave Landau, but I saw he started another podcast with Chris O'Connor that Shane pops in on because they all live together. I kinda like Tommy Pope. He's like the real life Handsome Jim Norton.
That’s the other guy in the clip when one our beloved brothermen called his wife fat, right?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
All I know about Tommy Pope is when Ian Fidance was on Cumtown and Mullen was trying to get some cocaine asked Tommy if he had a "blow guy" and Tommy looked at him and said, "Aaaahhh, no. But I fucked a tranny once."