• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pot talk

G

Sometimes I fantasize about going away for a year like into the woods. No technology etc.

Imagine doing that at the end of 2019 and coming back now with everyone wearing masks and shit lol. The world went and got itself in a big hurry.

And then finding out trevor moore and norm macdonald were dead. Itd be like returning to a fucked up parallel universe by mistake. The twilight zone.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I do think about that often myself. I can sell my place right now and get modest cabin and still have some money left over.

It's definitely my mental illness getting worse though. I've always liked my privacy and now with everyone these days just being unbearable it's only pushing me further away.

Time alone surrounded by next to nothing sounds extremely ideal.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1620688977108.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Not sure. I guess Id have to stock up on food beforehand. Storage space might be a problem.
Canned food is pretty cheap

Maybe some fishing idk have you killed an animal before

I am sure if it's that easy a lot more people would be doing it

I just assume they would have ways to fuck with you and getting you evicted or some shit

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I think it'd be great to live in the middle of nowhere but have sick ass internet so I can listen to o&a and still live like Thoreau.

It would suck donkey dick to never listen to music or watch a good movie again

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Maybe some sort of solar panel and a hard drive of hits

Idk brotherman I think you need a specific mindset to live alone in the woods with no one around and no means of contact. You might end up blowing your brains out. Ideally it'd be nice to have a family but then you need to find mountain pussy that would be able to tolerate it. And you probably need money so the upbringing you give isn't Pat-level squalor

Maybe move to the Midwest and start a farm. But what are you really running from?