• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pot talk Thursday

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Patrick put "my wife is not a lesbian" in legal filings for his defamation case.

If he wasn't such an idiot and the case went further, this would have been up for debate

There's an infinite number of universes where Patrick's case went to trial and within those infinite universes is a world where Niki Robinson was legally declared a lesbian by a court of law

You ever wonder what's in salt water that makes it undrinkable?

G

The one and only "out" that a spouse MIGHT have in terms of not being financially responsible for her retard husband's judgment debt is if she literally had nothing to do with the lolsuit and would not have benefited in the slightest from it. The fact that he put "my wife is not an unhinged depressed alcoholic lesbian" removed that possibility. That, and joining him on all those podcasts talking about how "we" sued the cyberstalkers.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The one and only "out" that a spouse MIGHT have in terms of not being financially responsible for her retard husband's judgment debt is if she literally had nothing to do with the lolsuit and would not have benefited in the slightest from it. The fact that he put "my wife is not an unhinged depressed alcoholic lesbian" removed that possibility. That, and joining him on all those podcasts talking about how "we" sued the cyberstalkers.
In WI she's on the hook even if they got divorced. It's a wonderful gift for Niki and her family from her amazing, never wrong husband Pat.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's usually hot to picture two females making sweet love with one another, but it's disgusting when ugly butch lesbo dykes like fatso's wife are doing it.
my kids would have to be held at gunpoint for me to fuck Niki. I don’t need to see her in any situation that doesn’t involve her crying uncontrollably because her fat, retarded husband ruined her life again.

Forum Clout
Michio Kaku thinks he’s so smart and knows so much but when it comes down to it, if you can’t physically dominate me you don’t get to tell me anything or how anything really is. It’s that simple.
One of the funniest bits on O&A was when they would have Michio Kaku on a call an just let him ramble about sciencey stuff and then dump the call acting like it was technical difficulties, and then call him back and do it all over again.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
One of the funniest bits on O&A was when they would have Michio Kaku on a call an just let him ramble about sciencey stuff and then dump the call acting like it was technical difficulties, and then call him back and do it all over again.

If he or his pussy alien henchmen tried anything, it would end very quickly and very poorly and they know that, of course.

G

Someone here (probably drunk) thought to themselves "what's the silliest and simultaneously most insulting thing you could do to a woman during sex? I know. Farting in her vagina. I'll say that" probably never thinking he'd dignify it with a response. Not only did he, he repeated it, and a meme was born.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Much like a river, money flows away from Tomlinson towards his stalkers.

1695403447918.png

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
Circa 2011 I called Kaku on his cell phone for my job about a legitimate business thing having to do with his house,. I said hi I'm X calling from Y regarding Z and he got all flustered and told me in his dumb voice to stop playing around with the phone and hung up. The Pests must have had his number and were fucking with him.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Michio Kaku thinks he’s so smart and knows so much but when it comes down to it, if you can’t physically dominate me you don’t get to tell me anything or how anything really is. It’s that simple.
This retard Steven Hawkings with his fag wheelchair and the preprogrammed speeches and replies, you just walk up two steps at most and he is already completely powerless.