Posts By Ghost status

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Everyone keeps saying it folded, but I believe that was based on some paperwork not being filed or some similar admin situation. Can someone please refresh our memories of what the evidence is?

My own suspicion is that, if anything, Niki may have dissolved the legal entity under which PBG had been operating and now operates it under one that offers her more protection should she, say, be on the losing end of a lawsuit with her pig spouse. Having a CFO mother does have its advantages when you marry an asshole who keeps plunging you into legal trouble and debt.

Everyone keeps saying it folded, but I believe that was based on some paperwork not being filed or some similar admin situation. Can someone please refresh our memories of what the evidence is?

My own suspicion is that, if anything, Niki may have dissolved the legal entity under which PBG had been operating and now operates it under one that offers her more protection should she, say, be on the losing end of a lawsuit with her pig spouse. Having a CFO mother does have its advantages when you marry an asshole who keeps plunging you into legal trouble and debt.
It's such a testament to what a failure of a CFO mother she is that her dunce of a daughter is so stupid with money that she filed for bankruptcy in her 20's and now lives in squalor on the verge of another bankruptcy with her unemployed loser husband. How humiliating.

Salted Earth Truffle

It's such a testament to what a failure of a CFO mother she is that her dunce of a daughter is so stupid with money that she filed for bankruptcy in her 20's and now lives in squalor on the verge of another bankruptcy with her unemployed loser husband. How humiliating.
I think it’s more a testament to what a failure of a mother she is. When a child fails in their parent’s area of expertise, it’s often because the parent never helped the child develop her own proficiency in such matters.

I’d love to know what Niki’s father was like. Based on her lifetime of choosing scuzzy deadbeats for boyfriends and husbands, I’m guessing he married a CFO for her financial acumen rather than love.

It’s also interesting that both Niki and her mother present as bull dykes. Have we seen the sister?

I think it’s more a testament to what a failure of a mother she is. When a child fails in their parent’s area of expertise, it’s often because the parent never helped the child develop her own proficiency in such matters.

I’d love to know what Niki’s father was like. Based on her lifetime of choosing scuzzy deadbeats for boyfriends and husbands, I’m guessing he married a CFO for her financial acumen rather than love.

It’s also interesting that both Niki and her mother present as bull dykes. Have we seen the sister?
I'm sure her failure of a mother uses her daughter's alleged "ADHD" diagnosis and whatever personality disorders she has as excuses for her daughter's inability to function as a successful adult who isn't a financial burden. Both of these losers are undoubtedly waiting for their parents to croak and are expecting windfalls in the wills. It'll be hilarious if they both get Joan Crawforded because their parents know they'd immediately blow the money on something stupid and wasteful.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE

Her sister is actually pretty and lives in a nice house with many sinks. Same with her brother. He's married to a cute little troll looking woman and looks to have his shit together. Niki is just retarded.

Salted Earth Truffle

Her sister is actually pretty and lives in a nice house with many sinks. Same with her brother. He's married to a cute little troll looking woman and looks to have his shit together. Niki is just retarded.
I bet Niki’s sister turned her nose up at feminist propaganda and married a guy she knew would be a good provider and protector of his family. Meanwhile Niki went full Lilith Fair/Code Pink and spent decades being used as a temporary cum dumpster by skinny dork male feminists in the sci-fi fandom. She eventually ended up with Pat in the last chance saloon as her family hoped for the best.

Spoiler alert: The best is the childless shambles her multiple-bankrupt life is today.

Salted Earth Truffle

what was the papers that were posted? It had something to do with pbg ceasing as an entity in some form
That was my recollection as well. But I’m betting that was just a restructuring of the legal entity under which PBG operates, not a dissolution of its operations.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
A website called ZoomInfo crawls the web for information about businesses and algorithmically builds profiles with information. On Niki's profile she's listed as "previously" president of PBG

this thread was made about it https://onaforums.net/threads/posts-by-ghost-is-now-a-ghost-cause-its-dead.35142/

It's all just a misunderstanding. It doesn't even say "formerly", just previously. The bot observed her other job (The Moth) and gave it more weight or the data is more recent, that is all.

Posts by Ghost is still active, the legal entity didn't dissolve or anything.

It's all just a meme/mistake.

SensibleKeks

A website called ZoomInfo crawls the web for information about businesses and algorithmically builds profiles with information. On Niki's profile she's listed as "previously" president of PBG

this thread was made about it https://onaforums.net/threads/posts-by-ghost-is-now-a-ghost-cause-its-dead.35142/

It's all just a misunderstanding. It doesn't even say "formerly", just previously. The bot observed her other job (The Moth) and gave it more weight or the data is more recent, that is all.

Posts by Ghost is still active, the legal entity didn't dissolve or anything.

It's all just a meme/mistake.
FAKE NEWS. Everyone please ignore this funster who is just trying to get my post unribbed.