• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Post funny shit from da old sub : Official Thread.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
hcu7nkolpx321.jpg

Mateo

Back on the old sub I once posted an image I randomly found from reddit or somewhere of a black man dressed in a mario or luigi costume. (he was working as a mascot at a fair or theme park and was taking a break and had removed the mario/luigi head) I titled it "Anthony Cumia after a long day of pretending to be Italian" does anyone have this? I seem to have lost the image and have never been able to find it again no matter how much googling I do. the image is unavailable if you go on any of the o and a sub archives. it was very funny and I want to see it again.

Last edited:

Mateo

here's one that always cracks me up. The original title on the post was "got the musket back! semi autos by next week!" this was during the time ant was on probation and attempting to get his guns back.

I wish I knew who posted it. but I believe they said they had seen it in a museum somewhere.

Attachments

• Got the musket back! Semi-autos by next week..jpg
    Got the musket back! Semi-autos by next week..jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 115

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Back on the old sub I once posted an image I randomly found from reddit or somewhere of a black man dressed in a mario or luigi costume. (he was taking a break and had removed the mario/luigi head) I titled it "Anthony Cumia after a long day of pretending to be Italian" does anyone have this? I seem to have lost the image and have never been able to find it again no matter how much googling I do. the image is unavailable if you go on any of the o and a sub archives. it was very funny and I want to see it again.
I wish I could find the video of a cow chewing and there was audio of when Joe was outside of Barnes and Noble talking about being the father of four. It was shot from 2 angles and cut perfectly. This wasn't even on Reddit either. One of the dozen or so iterations of the forum.