• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post a picture that infuriates you.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
1702580615651.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
View attachment 170946
The worst book cover. Ever. Holding the microphone with both hands like a tard. In jail (for some reason.) Barely looks like Anthony with the makeup and editing. Gritted teeth for some reason. Looking down at the microphone in an awkward fashion. I hate it.

The three authors
Putting his face on anything
The bars obscuring the subject
Title is a twitter reference
"Rise again" is false advertising
So is "radio's most notorious shockjock"
Forward reminding me that Jim exists

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
View attachment 170946
The worst book cover. Ever. Holding the microphone with both hands like a tard. In jail (for some reason.) Barely looks like Anthony with the makeup and editing. Gritted teeth for some reason. Looking down at the microphone in an awkward fashion. I hate it.
You clearly don't understand the intricate symbolism that is going on in that picture.

You see, this picture portrays how Anthony has been put in jail metaphorically speaking by society/Twitter/SiriusXM for his right wing, well thought out political views and social commentary.

But despite him being "locked up", he keeps doing his thing because he knows that someday he'll be proven right and that in the future he will be looked at like he was some sort of martyr like Nelson Mendela.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The three authors
I truly don’t know why he needed this. I’m not sure how it works but there was nothing stopping him from just speaking his stories and hiring someone to write them down. He didn’t need one author let alone two. Not even to mention 99% of the stories are shit told on the air. He could have written it all himself.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I truly don’t know why he needed this. I’m not sure how it works but there was nothing stopping him from just speaking his stories and hiring someone to write them down. He didn’t need one author let alone two. Not even to mention 99% of the stories are shit told on the air. He could have written it all himself.

Say whatever you want about his methods Sue but all that lack of effort was worth it in the end...

Dsau-T9WoAANUqv.jpg

Don't you feel silly now?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
View attachment 170946
He's pretending the mic is livestreaming him drunk and looking for his gun