• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

POS Bill Burr says "if Globalists want to cull me via the Vax, who cares?"

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Dude is such a piece of shit. I've never seen a bigger sellout I don't think. What a 180 from why I started listening to him. Patrice would hate his fucking guts. I listened to him and Stanhope all the time and then not at all after 4/20. Someone should toss him out of a helicopter with broken drumsticks up his ass.

Honestly if you think the world leaders are about to cull billions why the fuck do you think you are going to want to live in the world beyond?

Dude is such a piece of shit. I've never seen a bigger sellout I don't think.
stephen-colbert-2bceea0d42ce0dcd.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Jim Jefferies was never good, Diet Stanhope complete with the ripped off jokes. I never gave that faggot the time of day.
He was a mediocre guest on the show. Bill, Louie, Col, Vos and Patrice always gave good radio, and even if they weren't killing it I always dug their perspectives.

DeRosa, Jeffries and Burt: I usually bailed on at some point during the show. Fair to middling headliners that are only marginally better than a strip club DJ.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
He was a mediocre guest on the show. Bill, Louie, Col, Vos and Patrice always gave good radio, and even if they weren't killing it I always dug their perspectives.

DeRosa, Jeffries and Burt: I usually bailed on at some point during the show. Fair to middling headliners that are only marginally better than a strip club DJ.
Nice thread bump, stupid.