• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin was never funny

G

Tried rewatching the Worm doc and then the short Patrick one and couldn't finish any of them cause they're all garbage.

He can't write a funny line. The jokes are either a shitty pun, or a cartoonish, adjective-riddled caricature or an over-the-top insult ("fat peice of shit Bob Kelly"- Not his line but he kept it in, which is norton level insults). And besides the awful attempts at jokes he makes irrelevant nods to something else that's not germain to the subject at hand, and uses borrowed commentary from irrelevant people no one knows or care about at all. After watching maybe five minutes of three different videos I realized he was never funny ever and the only lines that did make me laugh was stuff from the old sub.

All that being said I would still watch another Patrick doc or anything else OnA-related out of curiosity but Beige Frequency was better because he knew what he was and didn't try as hard to be funny and only sprinkled funny lines here and there which Porsalin never learned. Fuck him.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Try to watch a documentary of his about someone you don’t know. You will learn nothing because despite posing as some “deep dive” it’s just a masturbatory cavalcade of in jokes to jerk off said persons fanbase or hating orbiters.
It's overstuffed and unfocused and makes me not want to pay attention.

In spite of his history with the old sub he fits with the Kiwis more

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Tried rewatching the Worm doc and then the short Patrick one and couldn't finish any of them cause they're all garbage.

He can't write a funny line. The jokes are either a shitty pun, or a cartoonish, adjective-riddled caricature or an over-the-top insult ("fat peice of shit Bob Kelly"- Not his line but he kept it in, which is norton level insults). And besides the awful attempts at jokes he makes irrelevant nods to something else that's not germain to the subject at hand, and uses borrowed commentary from irrelevant people no one knows or care about at all. After watching maybe five minutes of three different videos I realized he was never funny ever and the only lines that did make me laugh was stuff from the old sub.

All that being said I would still watch another Patrick doc or anything else OnA-related out of curiosity but Beige Frequency was better because he knew what he was and didn't try as hard to be funny and only sprinkled funny lines here and there which Porsalin never learned. Fuck him.
Yeah, the criticism I've always had for Porsalin is his jokes worked as shitposts on the old subreddit, because being corny and ironic has always been an aspect of the fandom, but when done with serious delivery, you realize he never got the irony, and actually thought bombs and flubs we made were loved as is, not BECAUSE they're embarrassing.

G

But when done with serious delivery, you realize he never got the irony, and actually thought bombs and flubs we made were loved as is, not BECAUSE they're embarrassing.
Oh gee I wonder why
th-706613192.jpg

Forum Clout
He was good and then slowly progressed into that weird "video essayist" thing where every single thing someone did needed to be autistically documented. His Sargon, Baked Alaska, and Gavin videos are gold and I still go back and watch them every so often, but then you have shit like the Mersh ones where every single thing the fat fuck did is in there, regardless of how funny or entertaining it is, and the Mogar one, where it's about an hours worth of funny shit expanded into over 4. Like goddamn, dude. Highlights.

I'll give the Pat one a shot, but seeing as it's taken this long to do, that fucking thing has to be like 5 hours long at this point, and if it is I have zero faith in it being remotely as good as the earlier shit.

Beige Frequency is PFG, though.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Beige frequency is about the same level. Wow he made a documentary about shit we already knew about. Big whoop.
“Defend trans kids!”

FAGGOT!!!!!
Couldn't disagree more. Beige did this shit first, was downvoted to shit by Cumia ball washers, and kept at it because he believed in it and actually liked it. Porsalin ran away from the internet every time even a few people gave him negative commentary. Beige does whatever the fuck he wants, changing formats constantly, Porsalin does whatever the fuck his Patreon subscribers want. Beige expresses what he knows to be unpopular opinions with his fans because he believes them, Porsalin takes on the most populist takes of the Sam Hyde audience, cuz he thinks he can pinch some of them off, pretending he's not an over-middle aged man desperately trying to hold on to whats left of his relatability. Beige will argue and push back against criticism, Porsalin will alter himself to avoid said criticism in the future. Beige is creative - Porsalin is spineless.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Couldn't disagree more. Beige did this shit first, was downvoted to shit by Cumia ball washers, and kept at it because he believed in it and actually liked it. Porsalin ran away from the internet every time even a few people gave him negative commentary. Beige does whatever the fuck he wants, changing formats constantly, Porsalin does whatever the fuck his Patreon subscribers want. Beige expresses what he knows to be unpopular opinions with his fans because he believes them, Porsalin takes on the most populist takes of the Sam Hyde audience, cuz he thinks he can pinch some of them off, pretending he's not an over-middle aged man desperately trying to hold on to whats left of his relatability. Beige will argue and push back against criticism, Porsalin will alter himself to avoid said criticism in the future. Beige is creative - Porsalin is spineless.
Yeah but “defend trans kids”
Make another mma documentary, faggot!
(Beige not you)

Turk February

Forum Clout
Yeah but “defend trans kids”
Make another mma documentary, faggot!
(Beige not you)
just consider whats more interesting, takes more balls, and forces you to work harder on your arguments - arguing in 2015 or whatever to the OnA Reddit that Anthony Cumia sucks (who still had like 80% support), or that Sam Roberts sucks (who never had any).

Turk February

Forum Clout
Can I tell you a quick Porsalin story - years ago, he had been about to release a second Joe Matarese doc after being off the internet for a while for his second? time. Anyways, I see him, and he mentions me in a tweet, telling people to go watch my video on... I don't know, Ethan Ralph? Maybe Schmorky, saying its the best video on the subject. And I go "well, this is weird, I thought we had a beef", we have a nice chat in DMs and bury the hatchet. Then I am like, something doesn't make sense, I know this man is a fucking fake. I check out his other tweets, he's plugging Bick Bickersons new podcast.... he's plugging everyone he ever fucked over on his last time on the internet - because this motherfucker - wants to come back squeeky clean with no controversy - that's the moment I knew, there is no real person behind the Porsalin name - it's a mountain of worm shit, with no solid turds to form a spine of any sort.