• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin Documentree Release Date

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
05afef1eea0dca139d9bc777c4da9d05.png

Oi ya bleedin wankah why we waitin so long ey, why doncha stop xeetin mate and only put ya Lorrie lovin effort into production ya git

Release date: Jan/Feb 2028

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Unless it's gonna be 3 hours long and covers every single aspect of what's happened with pig post-Reddit, there's no way this will justify how long it's taken to put out.
I would never personally vouch for a british, but I can confirm he has had direct access to most of the apostlegate people and a lot willing to help.. if that's what his desire is to make, it's possible.

I get why he would want to talk to JDA and stuff too. I'm hoping for a good EVS segment myself and I bet moria would speak

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I would never personally vouch for a british, but I can confirm he has had direct access to most of the apostlegate people and a lot willing to help.. if that's what his desire is to make, it's possible.

I get why he would want to talk to JDA and stuff too. I'm hoping for a good EVS segment myself and I bet moria would speak

Tell that faggot it should be screened for accuracy before release.

Forum Clout

It needs to somehow get a IMDB link if you talk to him, seeing SpaceEdge and Josiah Munoz in the credits list will shatter my ribs.

fuckwit

Fat
Forum Clout
He's holding off until the 2024 edition of the Thesaurus comes out so he can give it a deep dicking to make sure he's exahusted every possible up to date hackneyed combination for "fat," "faggot," "with," "bitch" and "tits."

Release your shit little video already, you fucking limey cunt.

Forum Clout
Unless it's gonna be 3 hours long and covers every single aspect of what's happened with pig post-Reddit, there's no way this will justify how long it's taken to put out.
It'll almost certainly be 4 times as long as it should be. I like Porsalin a lot more than it seems the rest of the board does, but nigger has no idea what's pertinent information and what isn't worth spending ten minutes dissecting.

Forum Clout
Porsalin made a simple 15 minute video about Pat in 2019. It ruled. He should have made the doc in that style, no Norm AI voice, no Fallout 3 imagery and what else kind of fluff he crammed in. The guy is talented, but he needs to learn restraint.
Wait wait you don't think twenty minute reenactments with Indian people is a worthwhile addition?! :image_4848_lg: