Porsalin doc on Bert just went live...

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I'm not watching it, though I respect him making it.

I can't stand Bert. It's one thing to make up stories for stand-up - every comic does this - it's another to push the narrative as true.

All of the comics in Rogans circle need to go away, maybe in a Valens-Holly-Big Bopper type way. I hate them all now, even Segura.
Segura is the phoniest of them all. I actually like Berts "secret time" special. Seguras 2nd to last one I did laugh a decent amount at, but still...he should drown in Berts vomit

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I fucking hate Bert. He comes on Elliot in the Morning (morningtinr drivetime WOWs are blowing the fuck up!!) every now and again and i need to pull over to switch to podcast or something. I wish terrible stuff to him and his old cunt wife.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
What took you so long, Ray?

I liked Segura's first few specials. They made me laugh.

His one from a year ago? Didn't laugh once.

And to state my case, I never really liked any of the Rogan crew despite Segura. Rogan is if your angry conspiracy driven grandfather had a microphone, and happened to also think DMT was the answer to everything.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I liked Segura's first few specials. They made me laugh.

His one from a year ago? Didn't laugh once.

And to state my case, I never really liked any of the Rogan crew despite Segura. Rogan is if your angry conspiracy driven grandfather had a microphone, and happened to also think DMT was the answer
I used to like Tom. I thought he had a pretty good sense of humor. Guess i was wrong because hes rly sucked the past 3-4 yrs or whatever

G

Mark Normand and Ari are mildly funny. Shane Gillis fucking blows and Tom Segura has never said anything funny before. Bert's just a fat queer.