• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

POLL: Who paid the bill for Patrick?

Who paid Quasi?

• Total voters

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Tommy Tomlinson’s brain is so decayed from the neurosyphilis he contracted sucking off thousands of truckers that he allowed Patrick to mortgage his house and take the money.

I still think Patrick went to mama raven crying his piggy eyes out at the last minute about how he doesn’t want to go to jail and she used their savings / pension to bail him out. Maybe they went halves with Lynne.

G

Toss up between Lynne/SFWA. I'm guessing Lynne gave them a no-interest loan after Quasi's attorney informed them that Niki is next in line once her deadbeat husband is jailed for contempt. They will rent out the other half of the hovel for a few years to pay her back. She of course has no idea that Judgement 2: Electric Boogaloo is coming in hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I still think Patrick went to mama raven crying his piggy eyes out at the last minute about how he doesn’t want to go to jail and she used their savings / pension to bail him out. Maybe they went halves with Lynne.
100% it was all Lynne. But I do believe Tommy gargled nigger cum in rest stop bathrooms for nickels.

G

Hot take: Nikki and Pat have a joint savings account of a meager sum of around $50k (:image_9250:a Trivial amount), Quasi just took Pat's In the Black advance, and is going to take the remainder of their savings when he domesticates the other debt.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
Did lynne progressive-politics herself retarded, so she is believing the pig? Maybe the swattings were never to convince outsiders, but lynne was the audience? I can't imagine some hard nosed Margaret Thatcher business woman being stupid enough to buy a story authored by pigrick though. If I was her I would have spent 32k getting my dyke daughter into hiding and used the rest to have pigrick framed for a load of car theft.

G

I think Rick is a full-time insurance salesman although most likely a very poor one.

I'm just guessing, but I think he works on commission and brings in 40-50k a year, has no credit, and spends like a retard.....This was him handing over his savings account, taking out new loans at ridiculous rates maybe. Just a guess.

I bet bankruptcy is coming.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Lynne was happy for Nikki to go through bankruptcy back in her twenties; she's not going to bankroll them now.

On the other hand, the SFWA desperately wants to keep the details of its loan to Pat under wraps, and has spent thousands in court fighting to keep the details secret.

The idea of throwing another $50k to Pat just to keep everybody out of jail is going to look mighty appealing right about now.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
I think Rick is a full-time insurance salesman although most likely a very poor one.

I'm just guessing, but I think he works on commission and brings in 40-50k a year, has no credit, and spends like a retard.....This was him handing over his savings account, taking out new loans at ridiculous rates maybe. Just a guess.

That could be why he did a no-show to the debtors exam

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout

Interesting but didn't he cash out his house payments or something? The insurance thing is an unanswered question, he has to do something with his time. Maybe niggi told lynne that they would both be fucked by a debtor exam because of ppp fraud and this was a 'loan' from lynne that got paid straight to the leprecorn lawyerette so no tax issue?