• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll time

Would you help a homeless black person or let a tiger maul your baby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monk

Forum Clout
stabbed-american-psycho.gif

Help the brotha' out.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I saw a black guy on the side of the freeway in the middle of texas heat by a broke down car

I pull over and offer the brother a ride to his place because it’s deadly hot on the freeway

long story short, him and his friend beat me up and steal my phone
I hate to say you deserve it but you relaxed around blacks...

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I saw a black guy on the side of the freeway in the middle of texas heat by a broke down car

I pull over and offer the brother a ride to his place because it’s deadly hot on the freeway

long story short, him and his friend beat me up and steal my phone
Nice not having a pistol, stupid

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I was driving through warzone of a neighborhood around here. I took a turn down a narrow road to skip a redlight and there's just this black dude laying in the road. Chick I'm with is like "omg we need to help him" and I'm like "fuck that, this is an ambush," and threw it in reverse and backed the fuck out of there. Dude got right up. Probably had some home boys hiding somewhere trying to jack my Lex. I grew up in the hood, can't fuck with me.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I was driving through warzone of a neighborhood around here. I took a turn down a narrow road to skip a redlight and there's just this black dude laying in the road. Chick I'm with is like "omg we need to help him" and I'm like "fuck that, this is an ambush," and threw it in reverse and backed the fuck out of there. Dude got right up. Probably had some home boys hiding somewhere trying to jack my Lex. I grew up in the hood, can't fuck with me.
Damn, did this really happen, or is this a Tomlinson Tale? I’m from Orange County, CA. Do African Americans really resort to this kind of unsavory behavior?