• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Please stop! I’m a ally! I promise! Stop!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Even your own team doesn’t want a disgusting malformed pigman on their side. Hit the bricks faggot. Find a new group of people to try your best to fit in with. Hint: No one ever wants you around. Just like high school. They pretend to be your friend to make fun of you behind your back, stupid.

80aa271fe0f60c147b7cfdc2642bfd58.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Can anyone clue me into the Mama Raven stuff? I seemed to have missed that gem at some point
Patricks mothers name is Judith Raven Tomlinson, she’s allegedly a school psychiatrist, and raised a corpulent narcissistic pigboy.

Mama Raven is the bit referring to his fucked in the head mother. Linger longer, Ramonnnnnnne!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Pat can't understand why so many don't appreciate when he Koolaidmans his way into their timelines with his attempts at being smarter than the room.

"No, child! I'm one of you only better! You will acknowledge me, little ones!"
Ooo yeah! Ooo yeah! He’s about the size of the KoolAid Man in circumference

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Mama Raven and Daddy Clown. Probably the worst parents this side of Marv Marinovich, except Marv Marinovich’s methods produced other athletes that weren’t his son, that went on to huge success. So overall he did alright.
What do you mean? Papa Clown was a bronco rider, a high end electrician, mechanic, expert leatherworker, truck driver, horse trainer, firearms instructor and had at least three more super cool jobs I'm forgetting. He's the greatest dad of all time. I believe he also invented Super Mario Bros. while working for Nintendo.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
What do you mean? Papa Clown was a bronco rider, a high end electrician, mechanic, expert leatherworker, truck driver, horse trainer, firearms instructor and had at least three more super cool jobs I'm forgetting. He's the greatest dad of all time. I believe he also invented Super Mario Bros. while working for Nintendo.
I thought he invented Crash Bandicoot when he took Pattles to Japan and worked for Sony for a summer. Sony stole Pats idea when they made Star Colony.