• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Plagiarism S Tomlinson

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
275C95EC-1659-4553-A069-B14C6465F422.jpeg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Its insane to watch him try and fail at playing the social media virality game. His plan is steal a tweet, have HIS be the one that blows up, then go “Wow! Thanks for the attention! If you liked that check out my books!” EXCEPT when you visit his fucking Twitter for more of him you’re greeted with 1000 “no, stlaker” replies.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Jesus christ just what a terrible joke. Taylor Swift wouldn’t even title a song anywhere close to that so it doesn’t work. Shes not fucking Cardi B going MY PUSSY MY ASS she writes sad vague break up songs about love. Why in the fuck would she write a song called “I USED TO HAVE A TIGHT END (MY FUCKING PUSSY BECAUSE YOUR COCK IS SO BIG IT DESTROYED IT!)” And again the whole “misogyny” angle. ”Their” take would be that Taylor Swift is more than just sex or her boyfriends and thats all Pat is basing her down to. Fucking horrible. Nauesating

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
This faggot spends his days writing for free on a platform owned by someone he despises. Elmo makes money off of your xeets, Pig Man, while you waste your time instead of actually producing written work you would get paid for. Pig Tits, you are a worthless piece of shit and your beer & brat lifestyle will hopefully end in a widow maker heart attack.