• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Plagiarism Pat at it again

G

The Kiwis are on fire today. This is the bottom of "Torque Wheeler's" website (credit to AirdropShitpost on KF):

1656991985820.png

Here are 2 more site with identical footers:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://dirtskins.com/pages/about-us[/URL]

1656996601451.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://thepartsfarm.com/pages/about-us[/URL]
1656996618735.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The 2000+ cups of coffee thing is so corny and the type of thing you’d see on websites 10 years ago.

“Look at how many cups of coffee we go through! We’re a hard working bunch around here!”🤪😜

Also 50 languages? I guess pig is juggling another 49 languages on Duolingo along with his Spanish studies. “If I did something once I’m an expert in it, child. Hush now”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Niki apparently just lifted it off another website so clearly they didn't even think about it.
I’m sure 95% of her work for people is just ripped from other websites. Especially the 14K “happy clients” doesn’t even make a bit of sense for Pat’s auto blog. She’s retarded like him so she just copy and pastes and hope nobody notices.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m sure 95% of her work for people is just ripped from other websites. Especially the 14K “happy clients” doesn’t even make a bit of sense for Pat’s auto blog. She’s retarded like him so she just copy and pastes and hope nobody notices.
They are shysters. Trying to prey on the old and the ignorant.