Pitbull attacks dumb bitch owner. Water is wet.

I don't understand, I found this clearly abused dog whose breed has a history of randomly attacking their owners and it ate my arm. How could this happen?

Pit bulls? Niggies? All the same to me.
863A14F5-4111-4AAD-87F8-3AF1D6E83F6C.jpeg

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
It is impossible for water to be wet. Water can saturate things and can also be saturated by other substances, but it is impossible for it to be wet.
You can add substances to water to increase its carrying capacity, so water can be made wet and wetter.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
It is impossible for water to be wet. Water can saturate things and can also be saturated by other substances, but it is impossible for it to be wet.
Have you ever thought about water? I mean really thought about water. What's in salt water that makes it undrinkable?

Dan that was a ref, oh, you know what, nevermind. You're old news, turd.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Water can become wetter by reducing the contact angle between a drop and the substrate and is also known as the wetting angle. Wetting is achieved by lowering the surface tension of water. Strictly, it is the surface energy that is lowered which has the same numerical value as the surface tension of water.

The high surface tension of water - 72.8 millinewtons per meter at 20 °C or 72.8 dynes per cm - gives the surface an elastic character that seeks to minimize the surface area, hence the tendency for the spheroidal shape of a drop of water.

Use of a surfactant, soap or alcohol, all reduce the surface tension of water. Wettability refers to the ability of water to spread itself over a surface. A contact angle < 90 degrees spreads water on a surface to wet it. A contact angle > 90 degrees results in repulsion of water droplets by the substrate, or non-wetting.

G

Water can become wetter by reducing the contact angle between a drop and the substrate and is also known as the wetting angle. Wetting is achieved by lowering the surface tension of water. Strictly, it is the surface energy that is lowered which has the same numerical value as the surface tension of water.

The high surface tension of water - 72.8 millinewtons per meter at 20 °C or 72.8 dynes per cm - gives the surface an elastic character that seeks to minimize the surface area, hence the tendency for the spheroidal shape of a drop of water.

Use of a surfactant, soap or alcohol, all reduce the surface tension of water. Wettability refers to the ability of water to spread itself over a surface. A contact angle < 90 degrees spreads water on a surface to wet it. A contact angle > 90 degrees results in repulsion of water droplets by the substrate, or non-wetting.

My heads hurts 😓