pissed off rant

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
BBCE4AB2-C984-45D3-9512-646D502FA94A.png

“Pissed off rant:

Still deathly afraid of COVID-19 SARS 2?!?

Suck on this:

If you smoke (weed, cigs, vape) STOP. No F’ing vaccine will make up for the detrimental effects YOU are causing your respiratory system.

Many of the deaths from Covid were/are caused by a rapid and intense failure of the respiratory system. Plain and simple, keep your lungs in good shape. You only get one set.

If you’re obese, a smoker, an illicit drug user, sedentary, and you don’t take care of your personal medical issues such as: high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol etc…If you don’t exercise DAILY, if you eat like shit, if you think a fast food diet isn’t damaging your physical well being, if you eat little to no fresh fruits and vegetables, if you drink too much alcohol and sugary drinks…if don’t get proper rest.. etc…etc..etc.

NO VACCINE WILL HELP YOU. EVER.

Face reality. You are your own worst enemy and/or best friend. The government gives not one iota of a FUCK about you.

If your one of the gullible freaks of nature who still think that Anthony Fauci gives a single FUCK about your health or that of your family, and you’re still doing all the above mentioned SELF-DESTRUCTIVE things to yourself, and then you expect the GOVERNMENT to advise you about how to “survive Covid”? You’re fucked. In plain English … You’re a fool. Sorry!! That’s the truth.

Ever hear the saying “God helps those who help themselves”? It never applied to any situation more than this so-called “pandemic” and the things you can do to have GOD (“The Force” for you who relate to Star Wars) on your side.

I’m not a religious man but I do consider myself to be fairly spiritual. I know I’m doing the right thing by me.

No Vax. Covid (possibly twice) 62 years old with 2 cardiac stents, high BP (controlled) high blood sugar (controlled) high cholesterol (controlled) not overweight, no smoking (anything), very little drinking, exercise almost every day and I drink Frank Bellucci’s Patented elixir every morning when I open my eyes, even before my coffee…

1 Tbspn Lemon Juice, 1 Tbspn Apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp Turmeric, 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper, 8 oz of water, wash it down with 8oz more water.

I take 4 prescription meds for high BP, high Cholesterol, high blood sugar and a blood thinner. Then I take (every single day without fail) a multi vitamin and 12 other supplemental vitamins, fish oils and minerals.

HELP YOURSELF TO A LONGER HAPPIER HEALTHIER LIFE. Only YOU can make this happen.

A government mandated shot in the arm ain’t gonna do it.

Rant over.”

bumbum8

It died on the vine
1 Tbspn Lemon Juice, 1 Tbspn Apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp Turmeric, 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper, 8 oz of water, wash it down with 8oz more water.

I take 4 prescription meds for high BP, high Cholesterol, high blood sugar and a blood thinner. Then I take (every single day without fail) a multi vitamin and 12 other supplemental vitamins, fish oils and minerals.

Yep, that's the abbreviation for tablespoon.

I'm sure Joe isn't using the Great Value shit lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and cayenne made from scraps and synthetic materials. I'm sure he goes for that fresh organic shit that might make some of this drivel make sense.

How the fuck do you still have to take so many meds then? My mom is Joe's age and doesn't take any of that shit, my dad is 70 and doesn't either. Then again, they both exercise regularly and don't drink and smoke and never shared a crack pipe with my grandparents, but that probably doesn't have anything to do with it.

Good to hear those multivitamins, fish oils, and minerals are doing so much to help mitigate all that other pesky shit.

Frank Bellucci
I looked him up and you're right. He's a fucking drummer from Long Island.

G

His daughter will be one of those garbage dwelling troll kids that eats nothing but increasing amounts of shit food to compensate for unmet emotional needs and lackadaisical parenting. She'll end up rapidly gaining weight in her twenties. She will meet her Tyrone at Burger King and be a single mother living at her father's condo within a year of that day.

At least Warren won't molest her because he's gay. Silver lining right there.

Stop smoking, eat better and exercise... and you'll be healthier? Brilliant fucking take Joe! Round of applause for Joe everyone! He's cured death!
"Exercise"...LOL, who the fuck is Joe kidding? He's built like a 55 gallon drum liner full of mac and cheese propped up on two crutches. The guy can barely waddle across the "stage" at the Moose Lodge without gasping for breath.

Actually, nicotine is effective in preventing cytokine storm, & transdermal Nicotine patches are being trialled for prevention of severe Cov19 effects. Obviously wrecking your lungs with heavy smoking in counterproductive, but evidence shows smokers have actually been counterintuitively less severely affected by Cov19, & some healthcare workers have been using nicotine patches prophylactically

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Actually, nicotine is effective in preventing cytokine storm, & transdermal Nicotine patches are being trialled for prevention of severe Cov19 effects. Obviously wrecking your lungs with heavy smoking in counterproductive, but evidence shows smokers have actually been counterintuitively less severely affected by Cov19, & some healthcare workers have been using nicotine patches prophylactically
No bacon, egg, cheese on a roll this morning

No Vax. Covid (possibly twice) 62 years old with 2 cardiac stents, high BP (controlled) high blood sugar (controlled) high cholesterol (controlled) not overweight, no smoking (anything), very little drinking, exercise almost every day and I drink Frank Bellucci’s Patented elixir every morning when I open my eyes, even before my coffee…

I take 4 prescription meds for high BP, high Cholesterol, high blood sugar and a blood thinner.
No vax, and a shit ton of underlying conditions. YES!!!! It's only a matter of time until Bill Gates' Plandemic finally catches up with him. I have something to look forward to.