• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig’s half marathon time

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
1569356941992.jpg

Forum Clout
I got around that my first time too a couple years ago. 1:51. I trained by eating ice cream and smoking cigarettes in the days leading up to it, but I always had the heart of a bull.

Pat challenging people on Twitter with "what's your pb, child?" when his pb is like a 12-minute-mile average is one of the more hilarious examples of his profound and enduring autism.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I got around that my first time too a couple years ago. 1:51. I trained by eating ice cream and smoking cigarettes in the days leading up to it, but I always had the heart of a bull.

Pat challenging people on Twitter with "what's your pb, child?" when his pb is like a 12-minute-mile average is one of the more hilarious examples of his profound and enduring autism.
Him bragging about running marathons while coming almost dead last is hilarious. Senior citizens walking passed him.

Forum Clout
He wants to larp as a goer. I have friends who've had 30 surgeries and they think that makes them athletes, it makes them homos with bad joints. Pat's pretending he a tough guy whose hard work leads to injuries. Fat fiuck.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He wants to larp as a goer. I have friends who've had 30 surgeries and they think that makes them athletes, it makes them homos with bad joints. Pat's pretending he a tough guy whose hard work leads to injuries. Fat fiuck.
Pat claiming he ran 8 miles on a high ankle sprain is silly. Anyone that has had a high ankle sprain knows that isnt true.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I trained by trying to go out for a run a few times a week, smoking cigarettes and drinking a couple of beers on the weekend. ANYONE CAN DO IT!
I used to run home on my lunch break at one of my old jobs. It'd scare the shit out of people. They'd see some filthy fuck in coveralls and workboots sprinting up the sidewalk behind them with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and they'd either freeze or step off the sidewalk. I'd just blast past them and be like "OUTTAMYWAYI'MABEVIGODA!"

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Pat's given up so many larps after being made fun of by the bbbboys. Half marathons, gym selfies, haircut selfies, Thanksgiving plate selfies, nude but covering up my Lil weiner selfies. He has nothing left but pallet patio furniture builds.