Piggy vs. Jong-Fat on two spaces after a period

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Screen-Shot-2021-07-15-at-7.56.55-PM.png

Such a cunt. Jesus is he the worst person.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
What's amazing is that the instructor guy is a massive cunt, but piggy drops in like a nuclear bomb of autism and firmly establishes himself as the more horrible cunt. I'm actually impressed by how toxic piggy is here.
He's a huge faggot. Ronald Singleterry. Even has an annoying name. Also uses two spaces in his tweets:

Whoa, he's got a lot of Pat traits:

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Any writer who is way into the rules of writing and grammar is a shit writer and a complete faggot. Cormac McCarthy is one of the best selling authors of the last few decades and he has little to no regard for punctuation or grammar. He doesn't even put his dialogue in quotes. Because his characters are so rich that you know who's talking and when they're talking. Everyone in this exchange is a faggot but for once Fat isn't the biggest faggot. The biggest faggot is the teacher, who exemplifies the cliche that those who can't do teach.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
What's amazing is that the instructor guy is a massive cunt, but piggy drops in like a nuclear bomb of autism and firmly establishes himself as the more horrible cunt. I'm actually impressed by how toxic piggy is here.

Came here to write that exact comment. It's just astonishing how he manages to be the bigger cunt in every single interaction. I honestly can't remember a single time somebody else has outcunted him on Twitter.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
That is no colege professor, thats a little faggot high school teacher at a bumfuck catholic school in bumfuck missouri
To be fair to the faggot professor, the college-bound students will be expected to properly format their essays.

The cuckold of the half-hovel cannot produce proper spelling or grammar with the assistance of TOR books, so maybe sit this one out and go back to tweeting about nitrogen?