• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy stealing others thoughts again?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
NVMTXqP.png
https://www.the-sun.com/tech/5136671/elon-musk-mars-colony-dangerous-delusion-martin-rees/

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Id put my money on some variation of this overused line he likes to use.

View attachment 35594
B-Side Bond Villain doesn’t even make sense. First, it’s supposed to be “B-Movie” since he’s referring to movies and Musk being the type of villain you would see in a low budget spy action movie and / or Bond movie ripoff. B-side is in music and refers to when singles (on vinyl) had an A side (the hit) and the B side (album filler track or didn’t even make the album) which I’m sure goes over anyone under 40’s head. Even “B-Movie” is a long outdated term but piggy thinks he’s some cool hip young guy that should be writing for Teen Vogue.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I'd love to see Pat get into it with Elon and have Musks rabid horde of followers discover Fatrick and his... Charm....
Seeing him spend hours responding to every single one of them would be great. Especially if he is trying to prove elon wrong.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
B-Side Bond Villain doesn’t even make sense. First, it’s supposed to be “B-Movie” since he’s referring to movies and Musk being the type of villain you would see in a low budget spy action movie and / or Bond movie ripoff. B-side is in music and refers to when singles (on vinyl) had an A side (the hit) and the B side (album filler track or didn’t even make the album) which I’m sure goes over anyone under 40’s head. Even “B-Movie” is a long outdated term but piggy thinks he’s some cool hip young guy that should be writing for Teen Vogue.
Exactly. He was trying to imply Great Value Bond Villain, or Bond Villain from Wish.com, but those analogies all ready exist in popular culture, and Mama Raven's Special Handsome Little Boy has to put his own spin on it - nevermind if it makes zero sense or is completely inaccurate.

"2,000 people are dying a day"

Are they?

Weird, I just want one to die 🤷

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Bsides were the best thing about the whole 90s trend of Cd1 and Cd2... Or Maxi singles.
There was a limit to 25 mins of audio and 4 tracks I think but itl think the laws changed in the early 00s to 20 mins and 3 tracks. I particularly remember some nice NIN single sets with digipak cases that fit both discs. Cd1 would be the digipak and 2 in a super slim sleeve thing.
You'd have remixes, non album songs or live versions. Some of the remixes were incredible. As a teenager hunting them down in second hand record shops or indie places was the best.

Ive full discographies now and almost too much choice. But I'll usually drop a few quid on a physical release if I am a fan of the band.
Last thing I got was the vinyl of the Quake soundtrack. Brought me right back to 96!
And as for games. Always will buy physical. I don't trust the licences for digital.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Is this one better?

1650131798231.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Bsides were the best thing about the whole 90s trend of Cd1 and Cd2... Or Maxi singles.
There was a limit to 25 mins of audio and 4 tracks I think but itl think the laws changed in the early 00s to 20 mins and 3 tracks. I particularly remember some nice NIN single sets with digipak cases that fit both discs. Cd1 would be the digipak and 2 in a super slim sleeve thing.
You'd have remixes, non album songs or live versions. Some of the remixes were incredible. As a teenager hunting them down in second hand record shops or indie places was the best.

Ive full discographies now and almost too much choice. But I'll usually drop a few quid on a physical release if I am a fan of the band.
Last thing I got was the vinyl of the Quake soundtrack. Brought me right back to 96!
And as for games. Always will buy physical. I don't trust the licences for digital.
Yeah I remember in the 90s the maxi single was the only way to get the rare non-album tracks from some groups (Nirvana comes to mind) but of course once downloading music became a huge thing the maxi single CD became a thing of the past. Also I think the last time a
B-Side track became a huge hit was Goo Goo Dolls “Name” in the mid 90s because the FM DJ played the OTHER side and the phones LIT UP with requests as they say. Of course that could never happen now since DJ’s have to play what they’re told because some company in a different state told them what people want to hear.

Back in High School (early 2000s) i job shadowed for a week at Philadelphia radio station 94 WYSP which branded itself the “hard and heavy” rock station. They had Stern in the morning, Opie & Anthony afternoons and the rest rock radio. I saw they had an Eminem CD on the wall for radio play and asked the DJ why they had it, he told me because they’re told what to play by a company in Maryland because they’ve done research so Eminem has to be played sometimes between Metallica, Korn, and Disturbed even if the station audience doesn’t want to hear it

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'm mixing metaphors, child. It's a literary device I've mastered. I have six books in print. How many do you have little one? That's what I thought. Sit this one out, bruv.

Last edited: