Piggy retweets Trump nonsense from a wacko who could be a new LOLCOW

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Piggy and many people are retweeting this guy who sounds totally sane and not crazy or having a manic episode
IMG_8134.jpeg

Close to 2000 retweets and not one source, just him ranting like a lunatic.

When asked for a source for these wild claims
IMG_8135.jpeg
IMG_8136.jpeg

Source? YOURE A NAZI REPUBLICAN!

More nonsense
IMG_8137.jpeg

Just connecting a few dots - making it up as I go along but it’s TRUE!

I know what I’m talking about because I said so!
IMG_8138.jpeg

So after all that not ONE SOURCE to back up these claims but everyone is brokering and retweeting it because they saw it on twitter and it’s against trump so it HAS TO BE TRUE!

Remember, these are the types that say Fox News is nothing but lies and misinformation is a serious problem and threat to our democracy.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Dude, most shit that's classified is just stupid nonsense. Literally anyone who has a security clearance can tell you it's boring and bureaucratic, unless you're like this guy, Laura, or Joe Cumia who thinks having access to military or government shit is some exceptional thing that only the best of the best get rather than something that boring office workers deal with.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Oh man, this guy will make pat feel validated with his hot takes. Pat has really added some fearmongers to his circle recently. Its like they all just sit at home and gas each other up with their fears and crazy theories. I also love that they all try to list their "credentials" to make it sound like they are an authority on a particular subject and in their eyes nobody gets to question them. A bunch of loonies.

SensibleKeks

David Raymer
13201 W Desert Lane
Surprise, AZ 85374

Nigga is a chiropractor. Clown.
Since this guy is the left wing version of Joe, I was thinking what kind of job he'd have. It would have to be the polar opposite, but equally stupid. Joe goes around pretending to be a musician playing to empty bars and gay men's bath houses. This guy being a chiropractor, pretending to be a doctor, and promoting that pseudoscience horseshit is so on the nose it's scary.

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
Dude, most shit that's classified is just stupid nonsense. Literally anyone who has a security clearance can tell you it's boring and bureaucratic, unless you're like this guy, Laura, or Joe Cumia who thinks having access to military or government shit is some exceptional thing that only the best of the best get rather than something that boring office workers deal with.
Once when I was a paralegal at a large firm, I had access to Trey Anastasio's home phone #.

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
Oh man, this guy will make pat feel validated with his hot takes. Pat has really added some fearmongers to his circle recently. Its like they all just sit at home and gas each other up with their fears and crazy theories. I also love that they all try to list their "credentials" to make it sound like they are an authority on a particular subject and in their eyes nobody gets to question them. A bunch of loonies.
In the 90's i traveled through the south extensively. At a diner outside Wartrace, TN I was sitting in a booth and from near the entrance I overheard somebody say "nigger" and all of a sudden people started moving down to that end of the counter like "Oh I gonna be part of this fucking conversation."

I imagine that's what KKK events were like. Just some rednecks at a cookout steering every single topic back to the niggers and the kikes. Same exact type of person.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Eric Hildeman describes himself as a celibate pedophile. Which he mistakenly believes makes him an admirable and restrained person.

I don’t agree with him, even if he was telling the truth about his pedophile celibacy which I don’t think he is, I will never trust the word of an admitted pedophile.