• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Piggy made the news

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Has this been posted anywhere yet? He made the news again

Imagine being so mentally retarded and oblivious that you think anti-White judeophile Juden Peterstein is a “Nazi.”

BCC9631F-CB58-4CDE-AAB8-BA3BFE22BC67.gif

There are videos of Jordan saying “I like Jews. Most of my friends are Jews,” and “I don’t like Nazis.”

He also has said on camera at least twice, “My goal is to neutralize young White right wing men” and to make them “a hell of a lot less White,” meaning to see themselves as individuals rather than part of their race like every other race does, ESPECIALLY Jews, and Jordan is just fine with everyone else except Whites doing it.

More Worser

So the whole article is just bait for JDA to shill Christianity like the grifting, disingenuous cunt he is.
“grifting”? JDA writing an article promoting Christianity ≠ JDA using deception to deprive someone of money or possessions. That’s what grifting is.

And you sure have a problem with Christianity. Are you a kike? Because between the lying and the hatred of Christ you seem exactly like a kike.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
“grifting”? JDA writing an article promoting Christianity ≠ JDA using deception to deprive someone of money or possessions. That’s what grifting is.

And you sure have a problem with Christianity. Are you a kike? Because between the lying and the hatred of Christ you seem exactly like a kike.

Just what onaforums needs, more religious fundamentalists that can't take a joke.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
“If you call out jewing, you must be a religious fundamentalist.”

Woman moment

Hey man, we got a thread in off-topic called "The Kike Hate Thread" if you need to get some things off your chest. We try to keep it mostly contained there so every thread doesn't become "jew jew jew jew". Best of luck bringing down the religion that controls the world by posting retarded takes on the internet.

More Worser

Hey man, we got a thread in off-topic called "The Kike Hate Thread" if you need to get some things off your chest. We try to keep it mostly contained there so every thread doesn't become "jew jew jew jew". Best of luck bringing down the religion that controls the world by posting retarded takes on the internet.
“If you make a valid point about jews, it’s retarded and you were trying to take down the religion that controls the world.”

Jewish woman moment

More Worser

Says the person who says others can’t take a joke

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
No.
The person who says that others can’t take a joke, is now demonstrating that he or she - a jew - is the one who can’t take a joke.

What I’m getting at is that you’re bad at reading comprehension because you’re stupid.

The irony...

More Worser

You keep telling me you're making jokes instead of actually making them. What jokes have you made?

Is it calling me a woman? Oh no, how will Jenna ever recover.
I was joking when I said “Woman moment,” because it’s funny that you’re being so much like a woman, and then a Jewish one. First you mischaracterized what I said, then dished it out against Christians but flipped out when receiving the slightest bit back.

The fact that my comments are supposedly lame yet you’re still going on and on about me is making me think you really are a woman, or at least a faggot

Post wrist