Piggy made the news

Throw in that the cops were called to his address 2611, before coming up to 2613 where Pat was sleeping (as backed up by the police log, his tweets (RIP), his interview and the security footage in his interview) - and I think he's been booted to the other half of the hovel.
When the list of all of the times the cawps were called to the hovel got posted a few weeks ago, you can see that some time between May and August of 2020, the address switched from 2611 to 2613. imo, Pat got booted to the other side during the pandemic. He used to talk about how renting out the other half of the hovel was such a good financial idea. So why no tenants anymore? It's because Pig lives there.

How many photos exist of them together in the last year or so? Bryce Canyon is the only time I can think of. He's gone to several Cons alone and took a vacation to Tampa alone. Their relationship is toast.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
When the list of all of the times the cawps were called to the hovel got posted a few weeks ago, you can see that some time between May and August of 2020, the address switched from 2611 to 2613. imo, Pat got booted to the other side during the pandemic. He used to talk about how renting out the other half of the hovel was such a good financial idea. So why no tenants anymore? It's because Pig lives there.

How many photos exist of them together in the last year or so? Bryce Canyon is the only time I can think of. He's gone to several Cons alone and took a vacation to Tampa alone. Their relationship is toast.

Internet crimes is fucking hilarious

While this seems very obvious there seem to be many people that think being annoyed by text messages is a serious crime, meanwhile I am called 500 times a day by scammers and I just laugh it off because I'm helpless if I insist on keeping the number.
I was getting bothered 3x/day by energy company wanting to fit a smart meter on a property, I guess my barrister's better than Rick's wine-lawyer; one call & they've not called me again.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick

I think Niki found some tax loophole to make the hovel her "office" and if you're gonna have your pick of the hovel halves, the one farther away from the Cumia element is preferable. I've got no evidence of this obviously but taking out that monthly income when they're down $37K seems too retarded even for them.

Stent

Diddy Truther
eef7154b3a6b93e465efb5ed288565d2.jpg