• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy made the news

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
sped haircut ✅ widows peak ✅ deformed earlobe ✅ obese neck ✅ limp wrist ✅ bitch tits protruding ✅
1660769691545.png

JebJoh

Forum Clout
While this seems very obvious there seem to be many people that think being annoyed by text messages is a serious crime, meanwhile I am called 500 times a day by scammers and I just laugh it off because I'm helpless if I insist on keeping the number.
I like to keep them on the line as long as I can. The best ones call me muthafukka in a cute Indian accent. Every now and then they try to hang up and I stay on the phone every time they pick up I’m still there. Stupid, but it amuses me.

G

I like to keep them on the line as long as I can. The best ones call me muthafukka in a cute Indian accent. Every now and then they try to hang up and I stay on the phone every time they pick up I’m still there. Stupid, but it amuses me.
Me too lol, it's like a Rick mobile game vs the 6 hour monopoly version. They now have women calling I ask to talk dirty to me.

Spraggy

Forum Clout
Cardboard box blocking a doorway… a box from his cheapo bench press he got over a year ago. How do you even keep that junk for so long? Why wouldn’t you tidy the place up a bit if you knew a film crew is coming? That was probably the most presentable location in the house too, chosen by the film crew.

The only reasonable explanation is he’s moved into the other half of the hovel due to separation and bought another one because Nigi insisted she keeps the weights for her power lifting