Piggy is reporting the Apostlegate videos

G

There are backups in the OPs of all the threads here. Kiwi Farms has also been updated. Nice Streisand effect, stupid. Btw he isn't just reporting the Josiah Munoz videos, he went through my entire channel and thumbs down'd and reported every single video. He got a video with like 30 views from 7 years ago taken down - No strikes!

And for the record, none of us who have had videos removed have received any strikes on our channels. Suck it, faggot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
β€Ž
β€Ž
Stupid fat waste of life thinks that YouTube is as big a pushover as Reddit, and he can just false flag with DMCAs to get shit taken down

Hey, you Stupid fat piece of ugly shit - YT has an appeals process, and those videos were recorded with your consent! Like Pedo Paul, you don't have a leg to stand on. Besides, taking those videos down doesn't make them go away. You fucked up, and you fucked up big. Deal with it like a grown up for once in your wasted life.

I love how he really thinks that he's so intelligent, to the point of his avatar showing him smugly pointing to his swollen head, yet his ignorance and Chris Chan level naivete have been laid bare for all to see.

I can't WAIT until Annabelle learns all about what a stupid, vile, hateful person you really are.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
β€Ž
β€Ž
There are backups in the OPs of all the threads here. Kiwi Farms has also been updated. Nice Streisand effect, stupid. Btw he isn't just reporting the Josiah Munoz videos, he went through my entire channel and thumbs down'd and reported every single video. He got a video with like 30 views from 7 years ago taken down - No strikes!

And for the record, none of us who have had videos removed have received any strikes on our channels. Suck it, faggot.
So this is the power of the final punch?