• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Piggy explains why he’s still addicted to twitter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s a lazy 43 year old unemployed bum but the most important thing is tweeting. Anyone else notice how Threads stopping being a thing so quick? These addicts can’t live without twitter
IMG_8845.jpeg

He’s tried! But he can’t stop me! Elon owns you, stupid.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He’s a lazy 43 year old unemployed bum but the most important thing is tweeting. Anyone else notice how Threads stopping being a thing so quick? These addicts can’t live without twitter
View attachment 136459
He’s tried! But he can’t stop me! Elon owns you, stupid.
Jesus Christ he’s so pathetic. Even successful people are sheepish about their Twitter addiction, as they should be. This complete failure in all domains proudly confesses that he stays on a platform he hates because it gets him the most dopamine microhits.

What’s your daughter’s favorite color, Patrick? Who’s her best friend?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's a trivial statement at this point but I still find it remarkable: Patrick life wouldn't be in shambles if it wasn't for Twitter.
I’ve said it before but Pat should have sued twitter instead of 60 John does for ruining his life. Those bar photos show he spends his life looking at his phone and you know it’s twitter.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
He’s oinking at stlaker child’s
View attachment 136471
His fixation on funsters going to prison is baffling. Pat is facing an ACTUAL CRIMINAL TRIAL next month, but we're the ones that will enjoy prison.

Pat, you should pray to your ambiguous "gods" that you don't get put in lock up for 30 days. You think we're bullies, wait till you're in county with a bunch of people who are waiting to go to prison.