• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig wastes more time, he really does believe the Twitter TOS is a document with legal force

G

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 1.41.13 PM.png

G

I love how crazy this is making him to control narratives, the record, 'his platform', etc. Total control freak. That kind of stress can't be good for one's heart lol.
I'm evading twitter bans which is a crime against humanity, not following judicial orders however, that's nothing, because the judge got it wrong. The certitude with which he believes his own narrative is astounding. He is devoid of any critical thought, there is but one knowable truth, Tomlinson's. Solipsism at its finest, there is only Tomlinson and no other. Years of being a friendless, unlovable cunt broke his belief in the outside world.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
FUCKING QUEERS!

S89RWE.gif
I think that’s maybe in my top 3 favorite episodes.

There’s very clearly a real spiritual element to the show.

Anyone got any good theories on what 3 o’clock meant other than Paulie’s hitman approaching Tony from a 3 o’clock angle in the final episode? I feel like that had to be it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Anyone got any good theories on what 3 o’clock meant other than Paulie’s hitman approaching Tony from a 3 o’clock angle in the final episode? I feel like that had to be it.

You add up all your mortal sins and multiply that number by 50. Then you add up all your venial sins and multiply that by 25. You add that together and that’s your sentence. I figure I’m gonna have to do 6,000 years before I get accepted into heaven and 6,000 years is nothin’ in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout

3pm was Tony's schedule for therapy early in the show. There's a scene when he tells Dr Melfi, "It's Tuesday, 3 o'clock so we gotta talk about something." The message to Christopher was just Mikey Palmice breaking Tony's balls.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It turns out that they locked my account, I guess he whines all day to them. He also has not answered on 3 different text chains, tonight I'm going somewhere and I may recycle a bit to get him going again lol.
I reported so many of his tweets it looks like Twitter blocked my ability to do it anymore